Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

never wear them wrote:

its pretty obvious that the 4s were an instant
hit.

SOURCE?

Also, the tweet posted does not state what shoe was up 300 percent, then what the comparison was made being against. If it were made against a particular shoe, one that sold horribly, with the newer shoe being mentioned doing even mediocre in sales, of course this would show improvement, an increase! It also does not state if those numbers represent the US, or Asia. 

LeBron, even in his current state is the more marketable entity, then has the greater street cred, even while losing.

Off court in the Celeb wdywtd threads, I don't see people rocking Kobe's shoes...at all. 

But I see 'brons!    

never wear them wrote:

its pretty obvious that the 4s were an instant
hit.

SOURCE?

Also, the tweet posted does not state what shoe was up 300 percent, then what the comparison was made being against. If it were made against a particular shoe, one that sold horribly, with the newer shoe being mentioned doing even mediocre in sales, of course this would show improvement, an increase! It also does not state if those numbers represent the US, or Asia. 

LeBron, even in his current state is the more marketable entity, then has the greater street cred, even while losing.

Off court in the Celeb wdywtd threads, I don't see people rocking Kobe's shoes...at all. 

But I see 'brons!    

puppet_facepalm.gif

You had to be in the threads to actually read and see who posted info.
Other than that, it's like arguing with an atheist about religion.

Your making yourself seem "too much of a fan" of Lebron.

Hell, even Nat Turner, Coach Hubbie, Dark Chocolate, Jack Johnson, will tell you Kobe sells more.

puppet_facepalm.gif

Hell, even Nat Turner, Coach Hubbie, Dark Chocolate, Jack Johnson, will tell you Kobe sells more.

Originally Posted by never wear them

puppet_facepalm.gif

I've searched, and no information was posted. None. No place, no thread. Not one thread has been made, that provides any proof that Kobe Bryant outsells LeBron James in the United States. You haven't proven anything but to try and be too much of a fan of Kobe Bryant.

If all LeBron has done is to leave Cleveland, exercising his right, I am sure that you must understand that I choose the lesser of two evils.

I hope all watched the video. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

puppet_facepalm.gif

I've searched, and no information was posted. None. No place, no thread. Not one thread has been made, that provides any proof that Kobe Bryant outsells LeBron James in the United States. You haven't proven anything but to try and be too much of a fan of Kobe Bryant.

If all LeBron has done is to leave Cleveland, exercising his right, I am sure that you must understand that I choose the lesser of two evils.

I hope all watched the video. 

Oh god.... I swear boy....

These Lebron fans defend till the end with so much optimism.

Hope you had fun reading threads with 1000+ pages in em.

But where's the proof Lebron James outsells Kobe in the U.S?

Welcome to NikeTalk btw.

Later-

Oh god.... I swear boy....

These Lebron fans defend till the end with so much optimism.

Hope you had fun reading threads with 1000+ pages in em.

But where's the proof Lebron James outsells Kobe in the U.S?

Welcome to NikeTalk btw.

Later-

on another note the Kobe 7s are gonna be $170? wow. Not calling you a liar or anything but can I get a link/source?

thx

on another note the Kobe 7s are gonna be $170? wow. Not calling you a liar or anything but can I get a link/source?

thx

^
it was stated by the insider that leaked the info. a mark up is sure to follow...
a $15-20 increase I believe.

^
it was stated by the insider that leaked the info. a mark up is sure to follow...
a $15-20 increase I believe.

I can recall that one Niketalker, Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson would post about how he used to check with Footlocker employees the sales.numbers of the Kobe IV and how NYers dont wear Kobes. Seems like W_Alston's doing the same type of mission.

I can recall that one Niketalker, Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson would post about how he used to check with Footlocker employees the sales.numbers of the Kobe IV and how NYers dont wear Kobes. Seems like W_Alston's doing the same type of mission.

�  � It seems that the 2011 list isn't around as of yet. As soon as I find more info, I will post it.��You peeps think they are camping out for Kobe's kicks in Philly?
tongue.gif
�What was that? The worst selling issue of�PHILADELPHIA EVER, when he was on the cover??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I hear people camp out for kobes even in nyc... true?

I live in Greenwich CT. They do not even sell Kobe's shoes here, but they do sell LeBron's. I ball in the city though, and I see nobody wearing Kobe's on court, anywhere. Several people from NY have stated this already on this thread, so they should know this even better than I do.�I don't hang out sneaker spots, but Kobe's shoes are only sold at Footlockers and Champs stores. The guys�I know are not sneakerheads, then are not into camping out for a stupid pair of shoes, no matter who endorses them.

As soon asI find the new list I will post it.

�  � It seems that the 2011 list isn't around as of yet. As soon as I find more info, I will post it.��You peeps think they are camping out for Kobe's kicks in Philly?
tongue.gif
�What was that? The worst selling issue of�PHILADELPHIA EVER, when he was on the cover??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I hear people camp out for kobes even in nyc... true?

I live in Greenwich CT. They do not even sell Kobe's shoes here, but they do sell LeBron's. I ball in the city though, and I see nobody wearing Kobe's on court, anywhere. Several people from NY have stated this already on this thread, so they should know this even better than I do.�I don't hang out sneaker spots, but Kobe's shoes are only sold at Footlockers and Champs stores. The guys�I know are not sneakerheads, then are not into camping out for a stupid pair of shoes, no matter who endorses them.

As soon asI find the new list I will post it.

^
you do realize that the kobe 6 released january 2011 right? not even counting the grinches that were wiped out on the first day on the December release...

it will be a laugher if Lebron 8s didn't sell because they were recently released at this point. it's only logical that it would sell right? lebron's not THAT far behind kobe.

But to think that the WOLF GREY 5s (one of the worst colorways) still ranks at 22... that's not bad for a model that released almost a full year ago...

not only is the list not helpful in painting a good picture for this debate, if anything it makes a case for kobe's line...

1. a 1 year old model still holds the #22 spot
2. lebron's newly released sigs were not far ahead.soldier 4s at #19 and the lebron 8 black reds at #12 (don't mind the south beaches at #15)
3. I think an assessment would better if we see figures on Feb or March... maybe even april... so we can really see what's what. NOT WHEN YOU'RE SHOWING FIGURES WHEN KOBE's SIG HASN'T EVEN HIT THE STOCK ROOM.

one more thing, the figures was from where? is that from champs, footlocker, what? info please. for all I know you made that 5 minutes ago. we need solid proof.

EDIT: oh ok... I guess you're still waiting for the new list.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom