Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

I actually liked Nat Turner the best out of all his screen names... Had more character. This W Alston isn't cuttin it.

Hey W Alston, why wont you post a sheet from Jan-March and we'll see who sold more? You keep posting November's sheet when the VI's weren't even out yet
laugh.gif

Hey W Alston, why wont you post a sheet from Jan-March and we'll see who sold more? You keep posting November's sheet when the VI's weren't even out yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

laugh.gif

Actually I've done a search for that sheet, and it seems that it has not been released as of yet. Please be assured that when it is available, I will post it.

I already know what it is going to show, and I cannot wait for it to be posted. I know that there will be nothing but excuses when it is posted as well.

laugh.gif

Actually I've done a search for that sheet, and it seems that it has not been released as of yet. Please be assured that when it is available, I will post it.

I already know what it is going to show, and I cannot wait for it to be posted. I know that there will be nothing but excuses when it is posted as well.

Originally Posted by Will Alston

laugh.gif

reported.

laugh.gif

reported.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

reported.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

reported.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom