Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

doesnt matter to me. kobes are generic and have looked nearly the same since the IV's. If it wasnt for that snake skin gimmick, they woulda turned out exactly like the last 2 versions.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

In NYC and I rarely see Kobe's. I see Bron's just about every day.
I've only seen ONE person wearing kobes since the VI's release and he was an NT'er so I dont even count that
laugh.gif

I've only seen ONE person wearing kobes since the VI's release and he was an NT'er so I dont even count that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

im the only one who wears lebron to play ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone is wearing kobes since im in LA.

good move.
rockin kobes in LA is looking no other than fanboys lmao
Idiot. People wear whatever they feel most comfortable to play ball in

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

im the only one who wears lebron to play ball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyone is wearing kobes since im in LA.

good move.
rockin kobes in LA is looking no other than fanboys lmao
Idiot. People wear whatever they feel most comfortable to play ball in

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Heshua

I live in Chicago and everyone here has kobes. I easily see 2 to 1 kobes to lebrons.  Especially at the gym or parks.

I live in Virginia and I truly don't remember the last time I've seen someone rock Kobe's. Market is very low here.
there is still a stigma associated with balling in lows, regardless of the fact that things like outriggers and midfoot support offer plenty of protection. most people dont know that and view a low-cut shoe as just that

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Heshua

I live in Chicago and everyone here has kobes. I easily see 2 to 1 kobes to lebrons.  Especially at the gym or parks.

I live in Virginia and I truly don't remember the last time I've seen someone rock Kobe's. Market is very low here.
there is still a stigma associated with balling in lows, regardless of the fact that things like outriggers and midfoot support offer plenty of protection. most people dont know that and view a low-cut shoe as just that

I see quite a few Kobe's in the gym, but that's it.  I definitely see more Bron's overall, including kids, gym and casual.

But its mostly Jordan retros, Griffey's and Air Max's casually...oh and the new foam bandwagon.
grin.gif

I see quite a few Kobe's in the gym, but that's it.  I definitely see more Bron's overall, including kids, gym and casual.

But its mostly Jordan retros, Griffey's and Air Max's casually...oh and the new foam bandwagon.
grin.gif

Mostly dictated by Nike. Nike puts more money and advertising into LeBron, but Kobe's popularity in China and around the world is massive due to his Championships. To refute the above poster, I see Kobe's on more legit ballers than I do 'Brons. Sneakerheads who can ball (more often than not) are wearing Kobe's. Sneakerheads who are into the hype or wear what the rap game reps are wearing LeBron's (more often than not). I've worn both, and LeBron's shoes are like bricks on the court. Too heavy. Kobe's have always been more concentrated on performance. 

Mostly dictated by Nike. Nike puts more money and advertising into LeBron, but Kobe's popularity in China and around the world is massive due to his Championships. To refute the above poster, I see Kobe's on more legit ballers than I do 'Brons. Sneakerheads who can ball (more often than not) are wearing Kobe's. Sneakerheads who are into the hype or wear what the rap game reps are wearing LeBron's (more often than not). I've worn both, and LeBron's shoes are like bricks on the court. Too heavy. Kobe's have always been more concentrated on performance. 

here in the Philippines, i haven't seen a lot of lebron, but A LOT of kobes.

heres the deal, lebron VIII V1, V2 are already on sale on most retail stores.

whereas, the kobe Vs are still on SRP.

here in the Philippines, i haven't seen a lot of lebron, but A LOT of kobes.

heres the deal, lebron VIII V1, V2 are already on sale on most retail stores.

whereas, the kobe Vs are still on SRP.

i have yet to see a kobe on someone's feet at all....

lebron's i see all da time.

i have yet to see a kobe on someone's feet at all....

lebron's i see all da time.

Originally Posted by bns1201

doesnt matter to me. kobes are generic and have looked nearly the same since the IV's. If it wasnt for that snake skin gimmick, they woulda turned out exactly like the last 2 versions.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CFC24

Kobe had the juice in the Asian market before the Championships.  Even during the "dark ages" (2004-2007), he was beloved there.  

The Kobe IV did sell really well in NYC in 2009.  That was a shoe you could wear casually. 

Kobe had the juice in the Asian market before the Championships.  Even during the "dark ages" (2004-2007), he was beloved there.  

The Kobe IV did sell really well in NYC in 2009.  That was a shoe you could wear casually. 

Some of these comments....
roll.gif

Hilarious!

Some of these comments....
roll.gif

Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom