Who's been the most UNimpressive starting RB in the NFL so far this year?

Ryan Grant
smh.gif

Chris Perry wasnt expected to really be anything tho

i'm def going wit Ryan Grant and Joseph Addai

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I got money on Edgerrin and Chris Perry.

I don't see how Edge is in this discussion...you know what you're getting w. dude....around 3.8 ypc, and should be a lil over 1,000 yards by the end ofthe season...not to mention, dude has put in some nice work catching passes out of the backfield. He's no where near unimpressive this season...

Captain Hook has better hands than Chris Perry....the fact that they went out and got Ced Benson should tell you about how high of regard they think of Perrycarrying the rock.

*Ryan Grant bamboozled the Packers fans & organization
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Joseph Addai messing up my fantasy team with his garbage stats[/color]

I've followed the guy for 8 years, and now he's sadly slipping away, I'm going with LT.

I hold him to higher standards then everyone else and he's no longer delivering.

Perry, Grant, Edge, whoever, we all know they weren't gonna do much, but everyone expects LT to dominate every game, every year and it's just nothappening.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I've followed the guy for 8 years, and now he's sadly slipping away, I'm going with LT.

I hold him to higher standards then everyone else and he's no longer delivering.

Perry, Grant, Edge, whoever, we all know they weren't gonna do much, but everyone expects LT to dominate every game, every year and it's just not happening.
tired.gif

Good point.

Chris Perry...

Where's the dudes that said he'd be putting in work this year?
nerd.gif

Ryan Grant
laugh.gif

Last year I was absolutely in awe of where his sudden talent came from...cause back at ND Julius was twice the back...

Now, this is more like it.

LT....no question about it. He's supposed to be the clear cut number 1 back in the league, but he just hasn't had it this year.

Almost as if his heart isn't in it.

Originally Posted by Can I Live

clinton portis...bamma is a bum
indifferent.gif

Ryan Grant. That fool.
smh.gif

And in regards to LT, dude is playing injured. I'll give him that to his defense.

Reggie Bush-RUNNING WISE
Larry Johnson-has yet to play a good run defense, an Oakland shut him down
Fred Taylor-his only good game was against "the Colts run defense"
laugh.gif

Willis McGahee-the games he plays
Chris Perry
Kevin Smith

Joseph Addai- has played against a couple of good run defenses so i don't know about putting him on unimpressive RB so far

Back
Top Bottom