Who's been the most UNimpressive starting RB in the NFL so far this year?

Romo is a system QB while Rodgers is a all around talent

How are you going to call Rodgers an "all around talent," based off of him starting 6 games in his entire career?

It's totally plausable that Rodgers COULD end up being better than Romo, but you'd be a fool not to pick Romo right now if it came down to the two.

I don't get this system QB mess...you all make it seem like Dallas is scheming the run n' shoot. This ain't Hawaii w. Timmy Chang...Romo is a LEGITNFL starter, and it's really puzzling how a lot of you slight him because he has good players around him. How are you going to hold that against Romo? Iswear some of you make it seem like you could just plug Cleo Lemon under center for the Cowboys and have the same results....and I HATE the Cowboys...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How are you going to call Rodgers an "all around talent," based off of him starting 6 games in his entire career?

It's totally plausable that Rodgers COULD end up being better than Romo, but you'd be a fool not to pick Romo right now if it came down to the two.

I don't get this system QB mess...you all make it seem like Dallas is scheming the run n' shoot. This ain't Hawaii w. Timmy Chang...Romo is a LEGIT NFL starter, and it's really puzzling how a lot of you slight him because he has good players around him. How are you going to hold that against Romo? I swear some of you make it seem like you could just plug Cleo Lemon under center for the Cowboys and have the same results....and I HATE the Cowboys...
Basically.

I'd just like to add it's not like Rodgers doesn't have a top 5 (production and consistency wise) receiver in Jennings, a great slot in James Jones(Ok, he hasn't really played much this year) and a very reliable receiver in Driver. Rodgers is doing exactly what was expected of him, and that in itselfis enough for me.

Why are we talking about QBs in here?

Considering how well Rodgers has been doing, that proves to me Ryan Grant is garbage. It ain't like he's running against 8 in the box here. He'salso faced some cupcake run defenses and hasn't done jack. Dude stinks.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

so rogers will be better then romo?
It certainly isnt impossible.
co-sign.

but i agree with doublejs, if you wanna pick one of them at this moment in time, you'd have to go with Romo based on what he's done so far. Rodgers hasbeen mighty impressive thus far, but it remains to be seen if he can put it together for a whole season or more-I think he definitely will, but for nowit's gotta be Romo.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Fred Taylor.

God damn, he sucks. He's like the worst RB in the L.

And the worst WR has been Robert Meachem.
slept on this but yup Fred is indeed struggling.

Laurence Maroney. Hands down. This dude continues to be pitiful and Charmin soft, while everyone predicts him to be a top back. Never practices and only playsgames every once and a while.

I'm not sure how everyone doesn't name him first. The dude has 93 rushing yards on the year. Ninety-three. Yea, he hasn't played every week, butthat still only averages out to be like 30 yards per game. That's pathetic. And you'd think he had a chance at doin' something this year, whenBrady went down. Nope, not Maroney.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i came in here fully expecting to see Prez's name over and over and over again.

which reminds me

RUNNING BACK reggie Bush should be added to yall list

I don't think people are truly understanding the title of the thread. With that being said, the most UNIMPRESSIVE running back in the league thus far isLT.

feel like running backs in general are performing subpar...maybe its because the offensive style is changing or maybe its the two-back systems that arestarting to come up...but it isn't a running back's game anymore.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Ryan Grant
smh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

who said anything about winning or not winning with the run? do you even process your responses before you type them? you just said romo is good because of his backs ... .. ...

you dont think you just respond like a 7 yr old kid, it's apparent you became a Dallas recently

Romo IS good b/c of his backs, put him on the Packers and they would be a hell of alot worse than with Aaron Rodgers

Rodgers doesnt have a run game to open up his pass game yet his stats are still equal to Romo's and he is a first year starter

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The sheer stupidity of that comment makes my head hurt...

i had this nice little response to that nonsense typed out and everything and when i hit submit yuku was "down for maintenance" ... ill justparaphrase ...

areyouin =
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I don't think people are truly understanding the title of the thread. With that being said, the most UNIMPRESSIVE running back in the league thus far is LT.

Um, you just agreed with me. Sure you don't want to change your mind now?
laugh.gif

The Score the other day said that Marshawn Lynch was the worst running back this year...
Take that as you will (Canadian idiots at any TV station IMO)...

Anyway, this year has to be Ryan Grant. Dude was expected to have a huge season, coming off those very good playoff performances. Dude is no-where to be seen.

LT should be brought up too. CP made a great point, that he isnt meeting the standards he usually has (which is quite high, but still for him should beachievable).

Back
Top Bottom