Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

Maybe if I'm forced to
laugh.gif

Love them.. getting them tomorrow then playing in them 20 min later... will let you know how they perform

I might give them a try on the basketball court, but like a lot of other people...I will wait until they hit the outlet mall, and they will.
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I will wait for them to go on sale for $49.00 before I buy them

That will never happen.

yes it will.

i agree
These are NOT the 2009's... take a look on finishline's website, 6 sizes sold out.  That NEVER happened with the 2009's.  They'll get more but people thinking they will get these for $50
roll.gif

I wasn't a fan of these at first but they are growing on me now.  But, still won't cop until they come WAY down in price. 

I didn't even know these were coming out. My partner at House of Hoops didn't even bother to mention these to me and for good reason I see.

I saw these today and had no problem passing on them. I can't get past the window on the side of them. Way overpriced at $170!

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I will wait for them to go on sale for $49.00 before I buy them

That will never happen.

yes it will.

i agree
These are NOT the 2009's... take a look on finishline's website, 6 sizes sold out.  That NEVER happened with the 2009's.  They'll get more but people thinking they will get these for $50
roll.gif

And Nike and Eastbay/Footlocker have a FSR.  Finishline must didn't order many.

Moving units as I expected. Good to see.

If ANYONE finds these for 50 bucks, i'll buy them for you. Just PM me. Call me out. Whatever you want. This shoe in THIS PARTICULAR cw will NEVER see that pricepoint.

easy pass when will we have a new jordan design  that will actually be good

Back
Top Bottom