Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

I felt the window was extremely innovative... it's difficult to do something like that w/o keeping the sneaker from wearing and tearing over time, I feel like the effenciency and longevity of these kix will provide very beneficial in the end, maybe not worth every oz. of $160 but the work def. deserves some major credit in the form of curren$y (had to shout out my boy spitta!
tongue.gif
)

The general customer/sneakerhead hasn't been feeling the yearly sigs after the XVs anyways
grin.gif

I don't think they ever will again.

I wasn't felling them at first but I kind of like them now. Not going to buy them, but still kind of like them.

Copped these yesterday as a last second change of heart kinda thing. These are actually pretty nice and extremely comfortable in the front of the shoe. I can definately say that these are better than the 2009's by far, and with the right colorways they will sell. hopefully they have a black/red colorway drop so I can cop those as well. 

Straight Garbage as far as looks, but for their aim of improving the athletes ballin skills.... probably nice work

when i was at champs yesterday dude that worked there said they were coming out with socks for the 2010 Jordan. the sock will have a jumpman on the side so you can see it through the window. He also said there were people were goin up there trying to get the black/chrome AJF8, i dont know where they heard that from.

Got a pair for free...so i can't complain.  Wasn't feeling these at all at first but they've grown on me.  They are very comfortable.

i want the original color soon.

I hope they release a white pair with some navy too

Haha just checked them outearlier today and oh my I love the shoes. Some reason the shoe just looks good! The circle I will agree I'll have to get used to it, but comfy indeed! If anyone has just make sure if you wear white socks that they are WHITE! My socks are very clean and bleached once in a while and it still shows up as yellow. Definitely going to rock with blk socks.

These do look pretty good in person. I still couldn't shell out 170 though.
I'm surprised that finishline.com has almost sold out.

159.99 shipped from sneakerhead
smile.gif
or 154 from PYS, but they didn't have my size
frown.gif
so it's still less than retail+tax.

looks like a few jordan brand employees and hype men have snuck in here in disguise to hype this shoe up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom