Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

To me, the window is very similar to the top strap on the XX's. Looked odd at first but you get used to it.

i think it would have been "cooler" if it wasnt a perfect circle.
maybe something like the side of the 5?
Kinda wish the window had a Solid Jumpman on the outside window, and the new 23 logo on the inner side of the shoe. It is growing on me though. I don't really mind it as much as I thought I would.

I THINK THE STEALTH COLORWAY IS LIKE THIS
Nah, I meant like still with a clear window, but with a solid jumpman and the 23 logo in the clear window. Not a color-blocked window like the stealths.

I will still pass.  Tried these on at a Footlocker and was not impressed.
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

the quality is def on point with these. dont know if i could ever put those on my feet though. the window kills it for me.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

D-wade getting swept and MJ's bobcats getting swept.

it's gotta be the shoes.
haha, not actually...i love my 2010s - got the OG at 50% off and waiting on my black/unc from shoetrends.

Man Im glad all these people passing on these because it makes it easy for me to get a pair.All the retro's are all hyped up and its hard to get those but trust that the 2010 will have their day when clowns will be on NT hyping them up.Plus the April release is a limited release and thats why none of the big name online stores got them.So good luck to all the people that are waiting for them to hit outlets cause I honestly don't think JB made enough of these for them to hit the outlets.The Black and UNC blues are my second pair of 2010's and I didn't like them at first either until I actually saw them in person and wore a pair.Now I would buy them before I sit up at midnight to try and chase down some hyped up retro's.My 2cents!!!

Originally Posted by mitysneakrjunky

Like everyone else, I passed, but did cop some grape spizikes over the weekend

Where did you get some grape spizikes from?I'm pretty sure that there are no grape spizikes.The retro 5 were called grapes because the colorway actually had the word grape in it.These spizikes don't have anything close to the word Grape in them so their not grapes.Maybe you got them Purp Spizikes or Aqua Spizikes but not Grape Spizikes because they don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom