Who's got the most UPs in the NBA?

Simple...objective.. question..
nerd.gif

Is it Lebron?

Who's got the most lift? (And who's got the best highlights from youtube to prove it
grin.gif
)

Mbenga
pimp.gif

no doubt.

/thread.

MBENGAAAAAA!!!

I know whenever he does something good, I'm up and out of my seat. My sitting vertical is pretty high when this happens. I almost fell offthe 300 balcony when I saw him throw it down at Staples.

Nate Robinson gets UP.

And I always say Jason Richardson (the summer of 03 after his slam dunk win), Air Up There and Jameel Pugh (in '98) are the highest jumpers I've everseen in person from 10 feet away. These dudes FLOAT.

Josh Smith and LeBron James first came to mind...

But after thinking about it, Nate Robinson and his 5'9" frame has to be up there as well.

Someone stole my answer (Josh Smith).

P.S. I see your Foyle and raise you (or lower you
nerd.gif
) Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Have you SEEN this dude's 'hops'? He takes the 'jump' right outof 'jump shot'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nerd.gif
) Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Have you SEEN this dude's 'hops'? He takes the 'jump' right out of 'jump shot'.
laugh.gif

I'm all in with two pair; Arvydas Sabonis and Vlade Divac suited, both in the tail-end of their careers. Seeing those two jump was like watching asnake try to use a pogo-stick...

fail.jpg

O.K., no joke... there were TONS of times when Arvydas would jump... no... reach for a rebound, and I would wonder to myself 'Did his sneaker ever come offthe hardwood? At all?'
roll.gif

Arvydis was that dude, he was awesome, fundamentally skilled, great footwork, great ability with the ball, but the man could not jump to save his life.
laugh.gif

In memory of Sabonis' career..

pimp.gif

Quite funny that they use a song called "Jump!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

nerd.gif
) Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Have you SEEN this dude's 'hops'? He takes the 'jump' right out of 'jump shot'.
laugh.gif

I'm moving all in on this one...I couldn't even find a picture of him in the air, just mostly posters

mcgrady.jpg

Nate Robinson measured a 43.5 inch vert at the '04 pre draft camp. So I'm going with Nate but I'm sure Lebrons vert is close to that.

Back
Top Bottom