Who's not going to "Black Friday?"

Nothing I want goes on sale black friday anyway (nail polish)
tired.gif

My sister wanted me to go but na, most of these sales are early as hell.

I'll just stay at home an chill.
pimp.gif

With the parents on the couch, just got don't with the CRAPPY Detroit game (pathetic)..
Now watching cheaters, drinking mixed Vodka drinks, waiting for the next game
pimp.gif

all love!

I won't forced my mind to believe I really want/need anything just because it is a decent price. I am good, don't feel like going anywhere. ENjoying the day off from work.

never done the black friday thing. huge lines and the craziness arent worth it IMO.
plus, i need the sleep to be ready for work again

well, i live in canada so hopefully there will be some stuff online that ill be able to cop

I've tried convincing myself for about 3 days on why to go Black Friday shopping.

Just can't find any reason to.

I'll just enjoy my 4 day weekend off from work.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I won't forced my mind to believe I really want/need anything just because it is a decent price. I am good, don't feel like going anywhere. ENjoying the day off from work.
For once I agree with this guy. 
laugh.gif

Also, there's a lot of stuff that's just depressing to me on Black Friday. People fighting over products in stores, acting like their livelihood depends on buying a TV or a microwave or whatever. 

It's just not worth it to me to save however much money and involve myself in all that. 
grin.gif

I might, since I'ma be up anyway from a nap I feel brewing up after eating all this food.

Back
Top Bottom