Who's not going to "Black Friday?"

*raises hand*

I'll be waking up at 3am...and going to work, and no I don't work in a store, on the radio.

5am show...

I though about...

go buy a TV -- already have one.
go buy a laptop -- already have two, both of which I rarely use.
go buy a video game system -- don't have time to play it.
go spend money -- most of which I don't have.

- Memo

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

*raises hand*

I'll be waking up at 3am...and going to work, and no I don't work in a store, on the radio.

5am show...
Interesting.. do you talk movies? If so, is there a link where I can listen online?

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

Online shopping FTW 
pimp.gif
Done most of it already. No Black Friday for me. Got work in the morn.

Wait with a bunch of herbs that act like savages to save a few bucks on material that is discounted because it sucks? Nah, not me

Online. You can get most of these same deals online all through the yr, with exception to the 42 inch Sharp for $200, but I have seen some online for $300 and I dont need one anyways. I already did a great deal of shopping for myself and others; got my mom a bunch of Pyrex storageware and cookware because plastic and bpas aren't good for you plus she has so many and no lids. Walmart.com had 4 for 20 blu rays, got a shopvac for Lowes.com for $70 off, and once I measure tomorrow I'll cop a fridge and be good.

I'm not, I'm not a sheep, unlike most Americans.
I like nice things and I can afford them. I refuse to buy crap items.

95% of items on sale for Black Friday are crap, especially electronics.

With that said, I am glad that Americans are spending money and stimulating the economy.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Why do people go to this anyways the discounts aren't big and aren't worth tha hassle.

Boggles my mind why you can't just make yourself put in that OT at work to make up the difference in the "discount" that you're wasting 6 + hours for in the damn cold with a bunch of smelly people just to get it for cheap. 

Let me stay that extra hour at work all week to get my money up and I can walk into the store when nobody's around and buy what I want with that extra hundred or two that I earned over a few days.

Originally Posted by Prada G

I'm not, I'm not a sheep, unlike most Americans.
I like nice things and I can afford them. I refuse to buy crap items.

95% of items on sale for Black Friday are crap, especially electronics.

With that said, I am glad that Americans are spending money and stimulating the economy.
Really though...
Seems like there are new TV brands every years. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

Online shopping FTW 
pimp.gif

this
smokin.gif
yup, already did it this morning 
pimp.gif

the hell with waking up and standing in line, fighting the crowds lol
Yup. Just placed an order for my sister's early Christmas present on Amazon. 55% off on a DVD box set. Should be here in the PI by Wednesday. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Personally, can't think of anything else to buy at the moment.

Nope, there's nothing I want and I don't have extra money to spend.

I'm going to the gym and reading a book.

never have and won't be going this year. besides, trying to save some money this year anyway

Never been but am going to hit up the mall tomorrow mornin round 6 on the way to work

Curious about what all the the fuss is about. See if its legit or media and rumor inspired

Always been an early bird just gives me an excuse to leaver early and get mcDs breakfast
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom