Who's not going to "Black Friday?"

I worked retail the last five years and couldn't stand it. This is the first holiday season i've had off and i'm sure as hell not gonna spend it back in a retail store. Even though i'd be shopping theres no way i'm gonna go into these pits just to save a few bucks. People are savages on black Friday weekend. I'll probably wake up to news about how a person got stomped to death when wal-marts doors opened, smh.

im staying in. im waiting for cyber monday
pimp.gif

Nope, staying at home, enjoying the night with the family. I did order the 3s tonight, but other than that, straight chillin. Plus I want to stay home and eat some of the left overs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NDC went throughhhhh
pimp.gif

if it didnt go through id be at the mall right now though
laugh.gif

not 1 damb was given already had my dinner with the famb too
pimp.gif

Ebay/PayPal held my payments and that was the cash I was gonna blow.

Even still, I only would have bought the Black Cements and the Silver Duncans which were supposed to be 200 at my local spot so I wouldn't have been fighting crowds or dumb +!% like that.

First time in 4 years I don't go out. I'm addicted to slickdeals and finished just about all my Christmas shopping for my family (and me) these past 2 days. Is it just me, or did it feel like this year more than ever you could find almost all deals online? Best Buy really stepped it up with releasing their good deals early, got the rest from Amazon, and even Target had a lot of their deals up early with free shipping with their store card. Got my little brother the Xbox from target, thinking I'd have to go stand in line but glad it was online. I'm all done and can relax til Christmas.

Marketing 101 right here.

A lot of these items seem like they were set too high right off the bat. MSRP or List price being $1200. Then that's cut in half before the sales even began today, and before you know it, you're spending $300 on something you probably didn't even want.

I can see deals out of name products like dvds, but clothing and even electronics have many items made specifically only for BF.

Back
Top Bottom