Who's this NTer (edited)

Any possible way anyone can provide cliffs?
ohwell.gif

Yall clownin on that dude for trying to use nt for help. I ain't clownin but I see what you're trying to do here good sir. Next time come at us real and don't front with a scam scene.

I hope karma gets him if you don't bro.

Yall clownin on that dude for trying to use nt for help. I ain't clownin but I see what you're trying to do here good sir. Next time come at us real and don't front with a scam scene.

I hope karma gets him if you don't bro.

Originally Posted by sstrongbad

ok real talk. my bad this isnt bout a scam. this dudes been getting at my girl using some guys pic wit a fake name. im tryna get someone to ID him so i can show him whats good ...

2ppm26wjpg.gif

So op lied to us...
10516f440b1458662e9da13.gif

2z8umh2.gif

The old topic name - NTer scammed me for some Cool Grey 11's
laugh.gif

ok real talk. my bad this isnt bout a scam. this dudes been getting at my girl using some guys pic wit a fake name. im tryna get someone to ID him so i can show him whats good ...

2ppm26wjpg.gif

So op lied to us...
10516f440b1458662e9da13.gif

2z8umh2.gif

The old topic name - NTer scammed me for some Cool Grey 11's
laugh.gif

This guy
30t6p3b.gif
. The question you should be asking yourself is if she has met with him yet and what they have done sexual or not cause if shes kissing you with the same lips shes kissing him or etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy
30t6p3b.gif
. The question you should be asking yourself is if she has met with him yet and what they have done sexual or not cause if shes kissing you with the same lips shes kissing him or etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name
Its not I know for a fact.
s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

roll.gif

not funny. i'm telling ya jay cannot be his real name. and i'll reveal pics of my girl if someone can find me dude's name
s tfu. i'm here worryin about my boo and you want to lead me on with those lies? curse u homie 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is an epic thread

Back
Top Bottom