Who's your favorite hip-hop duo of all time?

RUN DMC as they were the original Hip Hop duo (I know they had Jam Master Jay but he never rapped).
But then EPMD and then Outkast and Rae & Ghost.

The Clipse is my number one but, I just read thru this !!++ twice and ain't one mention of Styles and Kiss For Shame #NT For Shame and dont give me none ofthat Sheek $#%#%@!+

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Only Q-Tip and Phife rap.
I've always considered them a trio. Ali had just as much to do with the music as Phife and Tip.

When I think of rap duos I think of the dudes who actually rap. They are a trio as a group but I'm thinking about the two ppl rapping

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Only Q-Tip and Phife rap.
I've always considered them a trio. Ali had just as much to do with the music as Phife and Tip.
When I think of rap duos I think of the dudes who actually rap. They are a trio as a group but I'm thinking about the two ppl rapping

Weren't they technically four guys when they started? But yes only two of them rapped so I would call them a duo.

So then De La is a duo as well?

Because if so, they should be up there.

Public Enemy a duo? Chuck and Flav?

Who's got the rules to this @#++?

x5rtza.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Outkast (Which is too easy but, I gotta add my guys in there being that Im souththern bred)
Little Brother
Rae and Ghostface
Mobb Deep
Clipse

I wouldn't count Flav despite him pioneering the art of the hypeman

De La would count and they're up there for sure.

Thing is this is dealing with your fav all time. If this just said all time, there should be a lengthy list of groups with 2 Mcs and we'd rank from there.

Back
Top Bottom