Whose got a slave?

When an individual has an another individual fulfilling all of their needs. For example, my girlfriend buys me food, medicine, gas, clothes; gives me massages, Sexual favors, $, chex mix that new asian style flavor(bomb); lets me drive her car, hotbox her car, pick her up, etc.  I think she's going to leave me pretty soon
frown.gif

When an individual has an another individual fulfilling all of their needs. For example, my girlfriend buys me food, medicine, gas, clothes; gives me massages, Sexual favors, $, chex mix that new asian style flavor(bomb); lets me drive her car, hotbox her car, pick her up, etc.  I think she's going to leave me pretty soon
frown.gif

What a waste of a first post
laugh.gif

You waited the whole month to post that huh.......

I hope you at least wash the dishes 
tired.gif

What a waste of a first post
laugh.gif

You waited the whole month to post that huh.......

I hope you at least wash the dishes 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JoocyStacks

frown.gif

I bet when they ask, "Who here has a broke, dead beat loser boyfriend" She raises her hand..... 

Originally Posted by JoocyStacks

frown.gif

I bet when they ask, "Who here has a broke, dead beat loser boyfriend" She raises her hand..... 

Back
Top Bottom