[| -- Whose this GERRY D fool on The Score Network ????? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
smh.gif
Trying to get at my dude Cabbie.

He has been on for a good 6 months now...

He is basically a comedian interviewing athletes.... some are terrible, but there have been a few that I have laughed at.

Dude should stick to Wiser's commercials, though...
nerd.gif

i think dudes pretty funny...........but some of the stuff he was saying to cabbie is fighting words, jokes or not

the guy is jokes, I saw him doing a segment before a jays a game and nobody paid any attention to the guy

I think he is from the Scarborough area

Dudes a clown
smh.gif
.......should stick to those commercials, those are at leastfunny
laugh.gif

This guy is beyond lame.

Cabbie is also starting to get annoying too, I used to look forward every week to seeing his segments...I think he's a victim of over-exposure.

gerry
tired.gif
just stop. its more miss than hit, maybe one outta every tensegments i'd have a small laugh.

his wisers commercial on the other hand is hilarious

I have more of an appreciation for Gerry Dee now after he's been giving away floor seats to Raps games on the street. I'm just gonna go chill outsideThe Score studios one day to see if i can mooch some of those haha

Dude is funny....I can see how some folk don't like his shtick though.....either you like him or you don't.

funniest gerry d skit i saw was when he went to some hs sporting event and didnt know he was going to becovering it at 8am, s he went out and got trashed andwas completely hung over for the interview. hilarious. bashing cabbie is not cool though, didntknow bout that

the 'D' stands for 'Douche'.

the cabbie 'fued' is obviously scripted as is all of his stuff, but that doesnt make it any less lame.

Originally Posted by kash55

Dude is straight comedy.

I used to think he was lame... but dude can be pretty funny. His interview with Kapono sealed that for me.
laugh.gif

"46% behind the 3 point line? You understand in any other aspect of life, 46% is a fail".
laugh.gif

cabbie is wack...personal grudge. he fully dissed me when i used to work at nike bloor. he came in with a comp to use from nike. so me n another guy helped himwith whatever he needed. jordan xiii alts just came out so i told him all about the shoe, the hype on them that was goin on in the states at the time, and howtoronto unexpectedly got a shipment. so he picks up a pair and behind my back he buys a pair for the other dude that was helping him with me

^ 'behind your back' like you were boys because you helped him at your job?
laugh.gif

that's not a diss. he obviously felt like the other guy was more helpful.

if anything that makes cabbie sound generous.

just not in your direction.
laugh.gif

Cabbie is aite...but hes pullin' the same old stunts now. Touching people's faces and putting his body so close to theirs during interview time canonly go so far
eyes.gif
. Gerry D is a breath of fresh air with his sarcasticresponses and slow-minded ways.... Him giving away the $1000 raptor tickets for Wayne Gretzky was
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom