Why all the hate on the XX1 and XX2?

there honestly aint a pair of air jordans i dislike. i think the XX1s > than the XXs in terms of looks. the xx2s aint all that, but i still %%+% with em. ithink people just have a bad taste in their mouths regarding anything mike didn't wear.

lol, i don't wanna sound nieve or nothing but i honestly love every air jordan, lol...even the 15's...i have the wht/red/blk 21's and i love themalong
with my blk/red 22's!

people are only mad cuz these are designed more toward being an actual basketball shoe and not a casual radically designed shoe...

I like the XX1's alot and i think they're a classic especially the italian suede. But the XX2 are garbage, doesn't look like an air jordan, morelike a team jumpman or a top of the line reeboks. IMO the worst air jordan.

i still laugh to myself when i think of the shoes i saw in china. while at a train station ticket office, there was a guy in the queue with some horrible XX1replicas. I mean they weren't fake jays, they were some completely unrelated brand with the design completely ripped off from the XX1's. and on top ofthis, they looked as though some child designed them with crayons.

i saw another few pairs at a market which were nothing to do with jays. they looked like $2 market shoes, except they had the jumpman stitched on them.hilarious stuff.

Back
Top Bottom