Why all the hate on the XX1 and XX2?

HAD TO THROW THIS PIC IN THE MIX, JUST TO SEETHE CROWDS REACTION....

a3e15b88891a6883ad275ba90be5a0430c65aae.pjpg

I aint to big on the 21's but i havent gotten them. I would but i would ball in them and rock em when i dont care what im wearin. I got the XX2's inblack they look better than the XX1's to me but they dont have as much cushion as i would like to ball in.

Anyone ball in the XX1's and the XX2's? Which do you think has more overall cushon/comfort?

I really dont like the XXIs or the XXIIs. They both have 1 colorway I would rock, but for the most part neither style gets that much play from me.

I DONT HATE THEM I THINK THEY R PRETTY GOOD PAIR TO HAVE.........,........

BABY BLUE 21s PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

22s were junk because it had this lump thing in the heel. And it just didn't give enough flex

I got a DS pair of basketball XX2's so I haven't tried them on. The XX1's are decent, my white/black/red pair are beaters now but are still holdingup. Thinkin about coppin another DS pair because I personally like them the most since the XIX. I really like the XIX, can't stand the XX.

CharmCityKid wrote:... how come there's never any mention of the GRAPHITE suede XX1 along with the red??????
nerd.gif

Perhaps due to a combination of it not being a Bulls colorway, or a shoe Jordan has played in.
Personally, i think they're pretty nice. Won'tever buy them though - don't need a third pair of XX1s.

cuz theyre the 2 worst sig J's ever. up there with the 15's.

the 21's in particular looked generic as $!@#.

the 22's in black were ok but still *$# cheeks

The XXI was a great shoe. Quality, performance.......what more can I say. No hate from me
pimp.gif

I got the black xx1s and they're the best shoes I've balled in for a long while the only prob I had with em was the outsole...I wish that clear solesdidn't yellow. I like how they took the lowest and the highest cut Jordan and made the ankle for these too

there are some colorways that are fire and some that is plain ordinary like those suede 21 are fire but the rest of the colorways are just plain i guess

I bought both the black XXI's and XXII's, on sale. They are ok, nothing special to me. Over time people will probably have more fondness for them.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

cant believe i passed the red suede 21's...

same here... glad i at least got the white/red/blacks

still waiting to get a pair of xx2's.. i personally think both the xx1 and xx2 are
pimp.gif

Personally I like the XX1 and XX2 a lot. I have the graphite suede XX1 and they are so sleek and luxurious looking, and of course super comfy. I also have theblack XX1, and they are nice for an understated look.

The black/red XX2 are amazing in my opinion. The chrome on the back really sets off the shoe, and it's durable as hell. I wear mine through everything(snow, rain, mud, you name it), and with little effort they still look really nice.

I personally balled in the 21s and its the best shoe i've balled in besides 11s of course. Its lasted me over 2 seasons and can last me many more but improbably gonna switch out of em because they are getting dirty, but the sole still has plenty of grip. the 22s i have no experience with it but my boys ball inem and say they;re decent. But everyone hates because they expect a casual shoe that they can wear to the mall. instead of a shoe with the latest technology,and performance.

One thing you always have to remember is that hate for a shoe is subjective.

I personally hated the XIX because they looked and felt terrible on me. However, a friend of mine had theflint XIX and they looked great. And I saw a lot of people rocking the black/red and I was like
eek.gif
. But they just didn't work on me, and despite the praise many gave them for comfort, they did not fit myfoot right at all.

And that's what it all boils down to. If the shoe doesn't work for you, you'll probably hate it. Obviously some people will just flat out hate ashoe no matter how comfortable it is or how well it performs. But if I hate a shoe, specifically a Jordan, it's because it doesn't work onmy foot. In other words, it doesn't necessarily mean it's abad shoe, and I envy those who can rock the XIX well.

Point is, never make a decision about a shoe because others hate it. If you like them and they perform well for you, get them! In my case with the XIX, Idislike them simply because I can't wear them.

Back
Top Bottom