Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

I'm not jealous when I see interracial couples. The only ones that confuse me is when I see a black dude with a fat sloppy white woman wearing dingy clothes and looking rough yet I see fat black women that take pride in making sure their hair and nails are done and dress nice but they're always looked over. Other than tat I could care less.

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm not jealous when I see interracial couples. The only ones that confuse me is when I see a black dude with a fat sloppy white woman wearing dingy clothes and looking rough
I've never understood that either lol.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'm not talking about ALL Black girls.... it just seems like over 70% of them HIGHLY dislike seeing a black dude with a white chick.
laugh.gif

NT give me the scoop, to help ME understand this. lol

Feel the same way OP, I dont know why but it happens to me

Been dating Asian girls all my life and black girls will give me dirty looks and even more to my girl

O well, i think they are kind of jealous

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

From the knowledge that I've gathered...black women who see black males with white women feel's as if the white women are taking all the "good" black men away.
YUP.

/thread

im chinese and im kinda seeing this jamaican girl and ive never noticed it. its usually the black guys that give us the looks from time to time. but this one black dude in the car gave me a thumbs up and a wink and i started dying.

I'm not jealous when I see interracial couples. The only ones that confuse me is when I see a black dude with a fat sloppy white woman wearing dingy clothes and looking rough yet I see fat black women that take pride in making sure their hair and nails are done and dress nice but they're always looked over.
but that sloppy white girl will cook, clean, let u drive the accord, and keep your pockets lined...
laugh.gif

^so I guess Ace Hood had fat white women in mind when he put out "ride or die" then huh?

The answer is quite simple and expressed in He Got Game by Spike Lee very truthfully

In the scene where Jesus meets Chick on campus and hes teasin the white girls n tha sisters get mad,he says somthing along tha lines of I love me tha sisters Africa tha whole 9 but they make u work to hard man ,u call up these white chicks at 4am and tellem get over here n there here knocking b4 u put tha phone down will cook clean do ya laundry for u to.

Black men know and honest ones will admit that they can get a easy life with a white chick can do watever they want cause that girl loves bein witha black man.

Many black friends of mine wont date black women for the very reason Ive stated above because its to much hard work many white females hold black men above white men for steriotypes they see in adult movies and hear about by word of mouth n dont need to run game on them job done.

Its all about how u treat a lady if u respect a lady and are true u will have no problems how many white dudes be singin bout there jumpoffs n shes my main chick alot of Black men like to mess around n holla at any pretty girl they can wether they married single or have a gf and Black females know this.

Im a White English guy that is more atracted to black and exotic women I have dated African,PR,Black dominican and PR Italian girls in the past both in England and New York and there is always hate from Black men shouting things like WHAT BLACK AINT GOOD ENOUGH BABY? so it runs both ways and interacial relationship will get haters because people are old fashioned jealous and some just believe its wrong.

Ive never had to creep on a female if I need to im with tha wrong chick n if a chicks crept on me shes gone cut off right away n I let chicks know this b4 hand if u creep ill find out n u gone treat a girl right ull have no problems if u act shady n run after anything ina skirt u open yaself up to critisism.

Alot of black females give me tha your cute for a white boy but say they only date black men but alot of these same females are damaged from bein a jumpoff or crept on in the past n no longer trust men.Alot of black girls will say theyd date me but on the dl but im not down for that I mean I dont wanna be somebodys secret I got more respect than that.

I say love has no colour and if ya both in love and happy thats all that matters.

Peace
Scottie

this is an issue i face on the daily.
i date black guys because that's all i've known all my life. growing up seeing my mom (light complexion) & dad (dark complexion) together, it just seemed right, not to mention i've only ever attended black schools from elementary to college. but try explaining that life story to the women @ the restaurant who are eyeing you down for dating (see: taking) their men. what's worse is that my supposed friends always have something to say about it.. they turn it into a joke as if hiding behind their shield of faux humor makes it any easier to deal with.

"yeah, he's cute but he doesn't like my people so no thanks."
tired.gif
 *sigh*

oh & let's not forget the countless # of websites that promote using such terminology as swirl, dating becky's, & self-hating black man. being that i'm not a black woman, i can't say i'd ever understand the mentality. however being on the other end of the spectrum, the light skinned woman dating a black man, it's certainly never easy having to deal with %#%@ like this, knowing that society rather not see me be with a certain type of men. after all, i'm the one who's being selfish by "taking all the good ones", right? 
grin.gif

OP the same looks and reactions that you say you get from african-american females are the same looks I get from some african american males...

It goes both ways IMO... I'm Italian and the majority of women I have dated or messed with have been black....

My girl and I get weird looks all the way around... From white people to black people...

It was weird for her at first because before me she only dated african american dudes...

I been dealing with it since I was a kid so it doesn't bother me...

Honestly people are going to find a way to hate regardless...

If you a black male and you with a BAD black chick people will find a way or reason to hate on you...

I look at it like this... I'm going to be with whoever makes me happy... Although I have been attracted to mainly black women I would date a woman of any race or nationality as long as they make me happy...

It just happens to be a Black female that is my other half and the mother of my child...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I'm glad I'm in the 30% that just doesn't care.

Agreed. Although I would love to date a white boy
nerd.gif
pyp
nerd.gif
u don't count, you puertorican
laugh.gif

and you can't even speak spanish.
tongue.gif

You dont speak spanish?
RIP to the high possibilities of smashing them really hicked out dominican broads.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Alot of black girls wont even go out with someone who is not black it starts and ends with "thats a cute white boy" and thats it .

True..but the same can be said for some guys who aren't open to dating a black girl...or they just wanna smash so they can look back on their life and say they did that.
Living in the suburbs of South FL..interracial dating isn't common here..outside of HS at least.

*Actually I was happy as hell when I found out my neighbor was married to a Black Jamaican.

..not true.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'mnot jealous when I see interracial couples. The only ones that confuseme is when I see a black dude with a fat sloppy white woman wearingdingy clothes and looking rough yet I see fat black women that takepride in making sure their hair and nails are done and dress nice butthey're always looked over.
but that sloppy white girl will cook, clean, let u drive the accord, and keep your pockets lined...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

this is an issue i face on the daily.
i date black guys because that's all i've known all my life. growing up seeing my mom (light complexion) & dad (dark complexion) together, it just seemed right, not to mention i've only ever attended black schools from elementary to college. but try explaining that life story to the women @ the restaurant who are eyeing you down for dating (see: taking) their men. what's worse is that my supposed friends always have something to say about it.. they turn it into a joke as if hiding behind their shield of faux humor makes it any easier to deal with.

"yeah, he's cute but he doesn't like my people so no thanks."
tired.gif
 *sigh*

oh & let's not forget the countless # of websites that promote using such terminology as swirl, dating becky's, & self-hating black man. being that i'm not a black woman, i can't say i'd ever understand the mentality. however being on the other end of the spectrum, the light skinned woman dating a black man, it's certainly never easy having to deal with %#%@ like this, knowing that society rather not see me be with a certain type of men. after all, i'm the one who's being selfish by "taking all the good ones", right? 
grin.gif
It's crazy hearing it from YOUR point of view...

I'm white and the only girls I've ever dated have been black. Right now my girl has some issues with it because her dad is really racist.

I mean we get looks from people all of the time but I'm used to it (she's not).

But I don't know, one day she talks about how much she likes me then the next she's going on about how she can't take it anymore.

I just wanna be like yo... if I make you happy then get over it and if not bounce.

I'm Jamaican, but word on the street is I look Latina....In high school, girls would call my bf at the time a sellout...until they found out I was Jamaican. Then they'd try to be my friend. I think its unfair to generalize people though, that's just 1 experience. My boyfriend now is black as well and we don't get any hate...I think it depends on individuals. Either way I don't care, I'm happy
smile.gif
*shrugs*

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'm Jamaican, but word on the street is I look Latina....In high school, girls would call my bf at the time a sellout...until they found out I was Jamaican. Then they'd try to be my friend. I think its unfair to generalize people though, that's just 1 experience. My boyfriend now is black as well and we don't get any hate...I think it depends on individuals. Either way I don't care, I'm happy
smile.gif
*shrugs*

I would've guessed Guyanese.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

they aren't. You just surround yourself with females of low caliber
So when me and my shorty dine at high class restaurants, and we get evil looks from people... What is that considered as?  "low caliber" ?

Go sit down somewhere.

hahaha...

you sonned that boy.. lol...

i think they feel that there is already a shortage of eligible black men for them to have...

so when they see someone with another race, its like takin their precious goods...

its ironic though, cuz there are good black dudes that wanna get black female....

its just that a black man in a prominent position aint gonna put up w/ alotta mouthy disrespect...

and that's what alot of women kick...

especially the one's brought up in single parent homes...

they always taught that "n____ aint +*#@"...

If there is a shortage of " eligible black men " for African American women then maybe they should start doing something about it. 
They are the ones who raise these black men who become ineligible bachelors for them.  Maybe they should put more effort into raising their sons so they CAN have a successful future, if that is what there saying there is a " shortage " for. 

lol. ima put in my 2cents on the matter. for the record, I'm a hybrid. so take this with a grain of salt.

Women are women. black, white, japanese, chinese, mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, dominican, russian, australian... they are all the same.
Black women are not special. White women are not special. any of you %*!%$!@ are not special.
you all bleed for 5 days and dont die. you all make u turns in the middle of the street. you all complain about the same *@%@.
you all will get down on your knees and suck the %$*% of someone you "like"
you all give up the %+%*@ when a guy says i love you.
you all fall for the same tricks.
you all fall for the same lines.
you all cry at the same movies.
you all go nuts over the same shoes and purses.
you all are the same.
just a lil melanin variations.

now dont get it twisted. im keeping it funky right?

is my mom not "A Strong woman who doesnt bend her will for anyone" because shes not "a black woman"?
my mom will *$%+ you up.
is my grandmother less stronger than a black woman because shes filipino?
she didnt hold down my grandpa well enough and handle 9 kids cause shes not black?
*$%+ outta here. my grandpa chose up on the *%+#%.
black women get mad cause they not gettin chose.
OF @%$$+%% COURSE you not gettin picked if you standin in the back only wanting to play on one team.

see but this is the problem guys. you guys are just cheering from the stands.
maybe its not the men.
maybe its you women.

you guys segregate yourself on something we dont really care about.

we dont *$%+ with "sloppy white girls" cause theyre easy.
we *$%+ with ANY GIRL thats easy.

there as many fat black sluts who do anything for a man just like the fat white sluts and the fat latina sluts.

you guys are silly.

Back
Top Bottom