Why are African-American females "jealous" of interracial relationships?

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

i thought you were above these kinda lame @@% topics

and i personally don't get mad when i see people in interracial relationships. 80% of the time the white dude looks like this

and the black girl looks like a lame anyway or is light skinned. I almost never see a attractive black girl dating a white guy
laugh.gif

When I hear someone say things like this, they strike me as a person who is upset about interracial dating.

That reminds me of a thread similar to this one popping up last year, and a black female on here said something like, "Well, most of the time, when I see a black guy with a white girl, he's usually ugly, anyway."

Like, you guys really believe that? So you would look at it differently if you didn't think someone in the relationship was lame / ugly?

Alot of black girls wont even go out with someone who is not black it starts and ends with "thats a cute white boy" and thats it .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Alot of black girls wont even go out with someone who is not black it starts and ends with "thats a cute white boy" and thats it .
i dont know about you

but

I GET BUNZ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Hmmmm I'm African American and Caucasian mainly African American and I've never been jealous of interracial relationships.
Maybe cause you're the child of an interracial relationship.
That or my parents taught me no such thing as black, white, blue, purple blah blah blah
Maybe that's cuz you're parents are in an interracial relationship. They'd be nothing but hypocrites if they taught you otherwise
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 that is so true

Sadly based on my experiences this true
tired.gif

Sall good because that means more for me
devil.gif

True..but the same can be said for some guys who aren't open to dating a black girl...or they just wanna smash so they can look back on their life and say they did that.
Living in the suburbs of South FL..interracial dating isn't common here..outside of HS at least.

*Actually I was happy as hell when I found out my neighbor was married to a Black Jamaican.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Hmmmm I'm African American and Caucasian mainly African American and I've never been jealous of interracial relationships.
That or my parents taught me no such thing as black, white, blue, purple blah blah blah
Maybe that's cuz you're parents are in an interracial relationship. They'd be nothing but hypocrites if they taught you otherwise
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Her response is null and void[/color]

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

yeah cause black women are the only ones who get mad when they see interracial couples...
eyes.gif
 you have women from every race who get mad... Y'all just love to hate black women on nt.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah yeah yeah [/color]
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Both my parents considered themselves Black when it came to check your race on paper but I understand what your saying
pimp.gif

I'm an equal opportunity (race) dater, my girl is Guatemalan; we went to Boston Common this past Thursday and I was surprised to say the least.
Shes my first gf in a while so I wasn't prepared for the looks, the one incident a the park I remember from that day, is when these two big girls (and not the type I reference in my sig) passed by.

One was black and her friend was either Hispanic or a mix of black and some other race. The African one sucked her teeth strong enough so that I could hear and whispered something under her breath as they passed by.

Later on we head to get my dreads twisted, we enter the salon and take a seat, one of the employees comes to the front of the salon to check something, she spots my girl with me and suddenly her face implies there's a stench in the air. I was sitting there in awe
ohwell.gif
at the jealousy (this woman was old enough to be my mother!).

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
 that is so true

Word

black girls give me no play

their lost
laugh.gif

I'm dating an asian girl... We've definitely gotten a few heated looks from black females. Probably because we both look good and they hatin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 that is so true

Word

their lost
laugh.gif
It's because you live in NY.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying though. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Her response is null and void[/color]

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

yeah cause black women are the only ones who get mad when they see interracial couples...
eyes.gif
 you have women from every race who get mad... Y'all just love to hate black women on nt.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah yeah yeah [/color]
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It really depends on where you live,peers, and how you were raised.

Ive gone to the mall twice with my gf and both times ive caught looks from black girls. I wouldn't say that everybody cares really in this area tho.

My ex girlfriend was white (I'm black), and my mom was salty. But over time she got over it. I asked her why our relationship bothered her and she couldn't really explain it. I just shook my head.

On a more serious note, I blame black chick's disdain for interracial relationships on Tyler Perry movies.

Originally Posted by champg23

My ex girlfriend was white (I'm black), and my mom was salty. But over time she got over it. I asked her why our relationship bothered her and she couldn't really explain it. I just shook my head.

On a more serious note, I blame black chick's disdain for interracial relationships on Tyler Perry movies.
yeah cuz they never felt some type away about them till Perry stepped on the scene right?
eyes.gif

What a cruel joke we've played on ourselves, to sit here and act as if we African American males have no fault in this. Why is it that we champion interracial relationships as if dating within our own ranks is undesirable? Seems like every other ethnicity loves their own more than we do. "Black love" is but a fleeting memory of a time when we needed each other. With dismal incarceration, death and education statistics coupled along with racism and false concepts of beauty embedded in our collective psyche, it's no wonder they're feeling some kind of way. Wouldn't you?

Oh and contempt and jealousy? Get over yourselves.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What a cruel joke we've played on ourselves, to sit here and act as if we African American males have no fault in this. Why is it that we champion interracial relationships as if dating within our own ranks is undesirable? Seems like every other ethnicity loves their own more than we do. "Black love" is but a fleeting memory of a time when we needed each other. With dismal incarceration, death and education statistics coupled along with racism and false concepts of beauty embedded in our collective psyche, it's no wonder they're feeling some kind of way. Wouldn't you?

Oh and contempt and jealousy? Get over yourselves.
can i buy you a giraffe?  

you guys a idiots. 70% of ya'll. lol.

all i gotta say is

no one in the world can help who they like and who they love.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 that is so true

Word

their lost
laugh.gif
It's because you live in NY.
::moves to cali to propose::

Back
Top Bottom