Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
you own the high trim of the car so you don’t count in this, but lol it be those owners with the 28% apr Rt chargers etc who we scared of :lol:. I never seen a hellcat owner driving stupid, even scatpacks, it be the trims level under those.

I sadly don’t live on the east coast anymore so bmw not popular in the state I’m in so rarely see bad bmw drivers but I always see them on YouTube turning up in nyc, doing that stupid cutting up on the highway stuff lol.
Lol I know what you mean by ppl with the RTs & 28% APR. They are very aggressive & scary drivers. I think when people get a little tast of hp they just don't know how to act especially ones in their 20s. You're lucky your state doesn't have crazy BMW drivers- nyc is the Mecca for these idiots. Even on the narrow *** Cross Island Expwy these Beemer drivers are flying down @ speeds of 80 & above, swerving & cutting so close to other vehicles.
You are not one of them, but unfortunately your car and the drivers associated with them are the poster child for unnecessary road foolery.
I think the state of GA & the people driving Mopars down there have a lot to do with this lol. I don't think I've ever seen Scats or Hellcats wylin out in my area to be honest, it's almost always the V6 ones + Altimas on the highways. There's too many sewer rats that are licensed & unlicensed that call NYC home unfortunately. The Bronx is an absolute **** show when it comes to vehicular crimes. ATVs, dirt bikes, motor scooters, cars, trucks all just wilding tf out on local streets in gangs of 100+ :smh: harassing & intimidating other drivers with their reckless behavior.

To this day this is the car that I've gotten the most enjoyment out of driving:

0-8.jpg

Would've kept it forever if I had the space for it. Had to sell it once I got a job that requires me to show up during snowstorms. :smh:
A coworker recently purchased a Miata. Not sure if hes an enthusiast or coming out.

You already know bro. Lol :smh: NT fam has got to put some respect on the Hemi's name. That quote comes to mind-
“Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire group. Remember, not all German's were Nazis.”

― Erin Gruwell

Yeah, yall big hurt!

Yeah, yall big hurt!
Nah, no one is big hurt. I'm just representing the decent ones & letting it be know that for every irresponsible Challenger/Charger driver out there ...there is an equal amount of us who're responsible & law abiding who do not engage in illegal street racing nor do we put others lives in danger for our own jollies. Example being shutting down local streets/bridges & or tunnels. Just because a few or maybe even a lot(depending on whom you ask) are immature & reckless doesn't mean that the rest of us are all like that. Bad driving behaviors can be observed in all different makes & models of vehicles. Infiniti- younger the driver the more reckless they are/BMW- NEVER use their turn signals, also engage in a whole lot of illegal street racing/Altimas- Habitual speeders on the expressways/Trucks in Texas- unnecessarily tall lift kits/ Civics & Hondas in general- modded to sound like fart cans. The list goes on & on but my point is just because some of them are a certain way doesn't mean they're ALL like that. I come in peace :smile::emoji_v:

Had a challenger in 2013 …. I was like 23 so i was driving like a fool.

everybody knows 30day tags drivers are the worst ,

followed by ****** in BM cars (ex. Cobalts)

Here is mine. She's about to go into the speed shop in T minus 28 days & get some serious engine mods done. I can't wait *birdman handrub*:D
20210516_192103.jpg

That Mopar is looking good.

Be careful with those all white cars though. Wait for them to leave for work first then you go, okay?:lol:

The shakers are so dope. She looking good man. :nthat:
Thanks brother, I'm tryna be like you. Love that Shaker, literally the biggest reason why I got it. I couldn't do flat hood Challengers after I saw one of those.
Da hemi gang took some major Ls when ninja and nawghty were banned.
I didn't know ninja was banned too lol. What he do? I like nawghty but I'm aware he rubbed quite a few people on NT the wrong way so not surprised he got himself banned. We're still going strong though the natural mystic the natural mystic air spider 777 air spider 777 @MakeNTGreatAgain(former HemiGang member but still a great dude) & few others

Stack your bread and stay motivated. I used to take the bus too.
I remember them days too 🙁. Rain, blizzard, scorching summer humidity & heat- my *** was outside waiting for the bus. MTA at it's finest :smh: I f'ing HATE the MTA with a raging passion lol :angry:

Those are plastic guards and they will damage your paint if you leave them on.
It's the single most idiotic thing Hemi guys do man. Factory puts em on for protection on the lip while car is in delivery & these owners keep them on for color contrast purposes or to stand out 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. All it does after a week of being on is scratch the heck outta the lip it's suppost to be protecting with all the vibration from the road & all that dust & dirt getting cornered in there. Legit there's a cult following on those plastic pieces of crap. Thank God mine didn't come with one, I would've smacked that **** off with the quickness. The pink ones fetch a pretty penny on Amazon & eBay lmao...somewhat a "collector's item" 🙁

Here is mine. She's about to go into the speed shop in T minus 28 days & get some serious engine mods done. I can't wait *birdman handrub*:D
20210516_192103.jpg
Are you gonna go the twin turbo route like that YouTuber mod2fame 👀? I believe he got the fastest hellcat on the road, well dragy time wise

Back
Top Bottom