Why are dudes so corny here?

this place aint what it use to be. Lameness is at a all time high, hell even mayor don't post here anymore and dude was the laughing stock of NT before

this place aint what it use to be. Lameness is at a all time high, hell even mayor don't post here anymore and dude was the laughing stock of NT before

Mayor got banned for posting a hate thread about me because I made this meme.
if-youre-fat-how-can-you-rep-team-fitness.jpg
laugh.gif

Edit: I just checked the thread about the memes and you posted in it.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Mayor got banned for posting a hate thread about me because I made this meme.
if-youre-fat-how-can-you-rep-team-fitness.jpg
laugh.gif

Edit: I just checked the thread about the memes and you posted in it.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

You waited 5 + months for a NikeTalk t-shirt to come in the mail so you could "rock it at the club" but we are lame?

You waited 5 + months for a NikeTalk t-shirt to come in the mail so you could "rock it at the club" but we are lame?

Yes he does.

Yes he does.

Back
Top Bottom