Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I seen this white chick today and my lord she was so bad. Like she had red hair and it just looked like she came from a tropical island because she had a
killer tan. She had to have been the baddest white chick I ever saw in person. She was with the frail black kid I think it was her boyfriend. She called him
Rico and he had a mohawk and acne scars. I'm not going to lie I was hating hard. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just felt like
sharing.

9riq83.jpg

!**# had nothing to do with any thread on the first page of General.
You mad observant, yo.

My brother, I expounded on your original statement. You stated it had nothing to do with the thread. I stated that not only did it have nothing to do with thethread, it had nothing to do with any thread on the first page of the General forum.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I seen this white chick today and my lord she was so bad. Like she had red hair and it just looked like she came from a tropical island because she had a
killer tan. She had to have been the baddest white chick I ever saw in person. She was with the frail black kid I think it was her boyfriend. She called him
Rico and he had a mohawk and acne scars. I'm not going to lie I was hating hard. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just felt like
sharing.

9riq83.jpg

!**# had nothing to do with any thread on the first page of General.
You mad observant, yo.

My brother, I expounded on your original statement. You stated it had nothing to do with the thread. I stated that not only did it have nothing to do with the thread, it had nothing to do with any thread on the first page of the General forum.
Thanks for the new word of the day
happy.gif

91129__sigel_l.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NY chicks are only gassed till you

1. show them you're "harder" than them. A lotta these chicks develop early (esp in the hood) so they're used to hearing all types of lame !%%!%! from dudes. A lot of them only respond to serious type dudes so you gotta come at them with some balanced aggression
2. Come at them as people and not as pieces of meat. Even if a chick is BAD, i'll approach her sarcastically or with a convo sparker. That throws acurveball

It's all in the first impression and approach. Step your game up.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

91129__sigel_l.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NY chicks are only gassed till you

1. show them you're "harder" than them. A lotta these chicks develop early (esp in the hood) so they're used to hearing all types of lame !%% !%! from dudes. A lot of them only respond to serious type dudes so you gotta come at them with some balanced aggression
2. Come at them as people and not as pieces of meat. Even if a chick is BAD, i'll approach her sarcastically or with a convo sparker. That throws a curveball

It's all in the first impression and approach. Step your game up.

very well put and that applies to almost any chic thats used to any attention good bad or indifferent

Originally Posted by RellNye

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.
agree

these NYC lames are not built for the game so they try to cuff everything and anything

Originally Posted by phillypac

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.
agree

these NYC lames are not built for the game so they try to cuff everything and anything
Who the hell are YOU calling lame???!!
eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
for good measure.

agree

U sound mad my dude. Them NYC boys ran the MTA on ur girl?
Its all good, we dont wanna keep her.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

agree

Who the hell are YOU calling lame???!!
eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
for good measure.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

agree

You live in the armpit of America..

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

agree

Oh, He from North Carolina too?

Spoiler [+]
"HeHeHeHe..."

Originally Posted by nelly28

nyc takes no prisoners. even fat chics get hollered at
laugh.gif

NYC is the city of the thirsty dudes, simps and go hards.
ohwell.gif

And I live in NYC girls here are no better looking than anywhere else...in fact in some parts of NYC girls are uglier than most places I've been. The onlything this city has going for it is volume and diversity but as far as looks I would go with Miami and LA.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

agree

Spoiler [+]
"HeHeHeHe..."
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

What do you expect? He lives in the land of Freeway beards, man-capris, and state with the ugliest documented people..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you live in the land of $20 starburys,pin wheels,and $10 flight jackets

This dude knows what he's talkin about...they be all gassed up when they around ya'll lames, but soon as they meet a dude from the south...
laugh.gif

the same can be said about when the down south chicks come up north or when the up north dudes come down south. they act as if we are superstarsor something
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

What do you expect? He lives in the land of Freeway beards, man-capris, and state with the ugliest documented people..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Que???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

agree

Spoiler [+]
"HeHeHeHe..."
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This gotta be NTJunkie or phillyhova...This dude is too funny...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom