Why are NY females so gassed up? vol. !#@@+ you're not that cute.

Originally Posted by got to love it

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif

it's because even on their worst days you got these lame dudes tryna beat and fillin em with octane

got em gassed up, bout to get blast up sup

it was really crazy when i was talking to this dude from arizona last year.... totally different breed, it blew my mind

Your a lame

On some real New York +@!+!
real conversation for that *%%
but %*%+ it.... you gotta love it... it's what they want huh

but why don't you enlighten me? why am i lame?

thats why i always start my conversations with 'Hey big ugly! wanna date?'

Completely throws them off

laugh.gif

it's because even on their worst days you got these lame dudes tryna beat and fillin em with octane

got em gassed up, bout to get blast up sup

it was really crazy when i was talking to this dude from arizona last year.... totally different breed, it blew my mind

Your a lame

On some real New York +@!+!
real conversation for that *%%
but %*%+ it.... you gotta love it... it's what they want huh

but why don't you enlighten me? why am i lame?

Wha...

The fact that you're always quoting movies and rap songs

You never talk about facts you live your life through the damn TV or what ever dude is smashing at the moment!

You don't know any thing about NY, only what you've seen in Belly II

It was a group of NYC broads at the club last week.

How do I know they were from NYC?

Because it's the first thing they told me...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Wha...

You never talk about facts you live your life through the damn TV or what ever dude is smashing at the moment!

1. i don't watch tv
2. i'm celibate... for a year now
3. what is belly II ? are you referencing movies now?
4. stop being mean
5. who are you?
6. this is the internet bro i didn't know that it was a requirement to be spiritual and intellectual with every post...
laugh.gif

7. and what do you mean i don't know anything about NY
roll.gif

8. and i only quote songs, but i guess i'll stop since everyone hates me so much

Wha...

1. i don't watch tv
2. i'm celibate... for a year now
3. what is belly II ? are you referencing movies now?
4. stop being mean
5. who are you?
6. this is the internet bro i didn't know that it was a requirement to be spiritual and intellectual with every post...
laugh.gif

7. and what do you mean i don't know anything about NY
roll.gif

8. and i only quote songs, but i guess i'll stop since everyone hates me so much

Your life...I care nothing about it

Next time you think about posting leave the thread and count to 3

when i went they weren't that bad, all the girls i talked to flirted back. i onoo maybe they knew i was an LA dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

ight so I go to college at Howard and we have females from all over the country. most of them reside from Texas, Georgia, Jersey, D.M.V, Chicago and New York. In the 2 semesters I've been here it seems most NY females have this "i'm better/prettier than everybody" type swag. I be hearing stories left and right "my ex bought me gucci this prada that, $300 dollar camera this...blah blah, etc". Not to mention out of all the regions i mentioned they're the most unattractive. So what I would like to know is...who the HELL is gassing these females up....like da heck is goin on in New York that these girls come out here thinkin they dimes when they barely pushin a 6. somebody explain?
Translation = "I just got shut down by a NY chick so Imma vent on NT"

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i dont care why they are so gassed they come down south n get ran thru anyway. I love that accent too.

pimp.gif

oh they get triznained in north VA aswell, believe that. and if a girl is to gassed i bring em right back to reality. for the most part i ignore anybody whoreps NY hard as nails in the first place, i dont care where you from... where you at now jack? and i tell em shut up as soon as i hear "son in NY the"blah" is so much better"...shut up.

Originally Posted by MECKS

when i went they weren't that bad, all the girls i talked to flirted back. i onoo maybe they knew i was an LA dude
pimp.gif

oh man lets not get started with the west coast... heres a quick break down on everybody i met from "killa cali"

dudes: lame
girls: easy

Originally Posted by RellNye

You've got a lot of lame +@! dudes that gas these wack +@! broads heads cause they trying to beat and as a result these hood boogers walk around like they're God almighty.

Ding Ding Ding ....

All I hear from these Ny chicks is "yall dont know how to party, in ny this and in ny that". I be like if you love ny so much why the hell you cometo maryland for school. And all you hear is NY dudes running up to chicks like "ma, whats good can I talk to you for a sec."

Wha...

Your life...I care nothing about it

Next time you think about posting leave the thread and count to 3
hold up- how you saying you care nothing about my life yet your the one taking notice about what the #!++ i'm posting complaining how i neverpost facts and then i do and youre on this bull +%$$
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seen this white chick today and my lord she was so bad. Like she had red hair and it just looked like she came from a tropical island because she had akiller tan. She had to have been the baddest white chick I ever saw in person. She was with the frail black kid I think it was her boyfriend. She called himRico and he had a mohawk and acne scars. I'm not going to lie I was hating hard. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just felt likesharing.

But yeah anyways, like someone told me, its usually the below average ones (the 2'-4) who have turned into okay looking chcks (6-barely scraping an 7.5)who are the worst out of all of them.

I seen this white chick today and my lord she was so bad. Like she had red hair and it just looked like she came from a tropical island because she had a killer tan. She had to have been the baddest white chick I ever saw in person. She was with the frail black kid I think it was her boyfriend. She called him Rico and he had a mohawk and acne scars. I'm not going to lie I was hating hard. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just felt like sharing.

9riq83.jpg

!**# had nothing to do with any thread on the first page of General.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

LESS SIMPIN, more pimpin
pimp.gif
. I suppose to go to NYC this summer watch me pull racks of them JOs . All females are some what gassed up, because of simps...... Some of them NYC chicks do be gassed up too much, how you gone act like a 10 when you look like a +%+#!+$ dude
sick.gif
And stating that the atl has a lot of gay men still don't defeat the fact that hell our females are better looking and most are not "stank" when it comes to attitude. Who gives a shhhh if homosexuals are here that means more women for the straight man
pimp.gif

91129__sigel_l.jpg

You must be one of them bums that isn't getting any poon
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I seen this white chick today and my lord she was so bad. Like she had red hair and it just looked like she came from a tropical island because she had a killer tan. She had to have been the baddest white chick I ever saw in person. She was with the frail black kid I think it was her boyfriend. She called him Rico and he had a mohawk and acne scars. I'm not going to lie I was hating hard. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just felt like sharing.

9riq83.jpg

!**# had nothing to do with any thread on the first page of General.
You mad observant, yo.

Back
Top Bottom