Why are some ads at the top of the page playing WITH SOUND?

i had my speakers w/ the volume all the way up, but they werent playing any music
clicked on a thread and the sound started to play, which surprised the $#!$ out of me
mad.gif

had me like:
2whfddv.jpg

Happened to me today too. Can't believe these !*%!$+@##+%!* are back.
smh.gif

It's really annoying.

Luckily there haven't been more virus pop ups and such (crosses fingers)

Speak of the devil.....i just had this and read the thread title as i trying to find out where the sound was coming from.

Can't believe these things are back. I was like "the #@$#, where is that country music playing from?!"
laugh.gif

didn't yuku evolve from ezboard? but yes i thought auto play was against the rules on NT ... apparently not.
and yes it is very, very annoying i guess i have to start using firefox all the time now instead of chrome

Originally Posted by domc03

didn't yuku evolve from ezboard? but yes i thought auto play was against the rules on NT ... apparently not.
and yes it is very, very annoying i guess i have to start using firefox all the time now instead of chrome
I'm using firefox and it has this problem.... soo I don't really think it's gonna help switching from chrome.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Adblock. You guys just aren't getting it.
IM SAYING!
laugh.gif

viruses, ads playing sounds, etc etc....why have to go through all that when you can get ad block and wont have to worry
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by domc03

it did, lol at people acting like they OG j/p son

the real question is tho, when are we moving
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

IM SAYING!
laugh.gif

viruses, ads playing sounds, etc etc....why have to go through all that when you can get ad block and wont have to worry
pimp.gif
Exactly. I never see ads anymore or get pop-ups.

Adblock FTW!

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

IM SAYING!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Adblock FTW!

IM SAYING!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The solution is so simple.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

IM SAYING!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The solution is so simple.
As are the people not using it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

IM SAYING!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Adblock FTW!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom