why are some jordans being sold out, pre ordered & reserved months before the release date?

HYPE!!!
U JUST GOTTA HAVE GOOD HOOK-UPZ CUZ NOW AN THIZ DAYS PPLEZ B ODING, BUYING LIKE 3 PAIRS OF THE SAME SNEAKERS!
mad.gif

THATS Y I NEVER GET A PAIR OF J'S CUZ OF THOSE PPLEZ!

Yeah it is a connect game now. He made a good point when he mentioned how a company can let other people get a hold of their products early in the game andmake a huge profit off of them.

i work at finishline (store141), we got an email monday from our DM sayin we can no longer hold, pre-sell, or sell gift cards for exact amount of jordans withrelease dates any longer. say hello to WW3.

I am glad that Finishline cant do it anymore...call me a hater. I dont think it is fair....now that it is over I am happy to wait at the mall on a Sat morningon my bench in between a Finishline and a Footaction. Whoever opens first and has my size gets my business and my money.

Here in europe it's not such a big deal. I live in Amsterdam(, The Netherlands) and for example the countdown packs are still availible everywhere. Therenot very many sneakerheads around here. But it is impossible to get any LE shoes because of the lack of info. No forums nor websites that can provide you withany info about the release of a shoe. Till this day I don't know where and IF the xx3 titaniums were released here.

@old school 95

Your best bet is to establish some relationships at your local stores.

That will be the ONLY way you will be guaranteed whatever particular pair that you want.

I'm to the point, I don't have to wait in line, or get up early, I normally have my pair, or pairs before release date.

As far as the IX's go, I don't know what area you are in, but here in the DC area, there are plenty of both packs still in the area.

Originally Posted by consideritcopped

i work at finishline (store141), we got an email monday from our DM sayin we can no longer hold, pre-sell, or sell gift cards for exact amount of jordans with release dates any longer. say hello to WW3.
SEE...LIKE I SAID...SOME STORE KILLED IT FOR ALL OF THEM

Back
Top Bottom