Why Are Some Women Single?

I think IG and social media has also killed the dating scene so to speak. Besides people become more and more socially ackward and anti social, there is increasingly less and less things to even discuss. I remember the first date being the feel out period, the first long phone call talk being a huge deal. Now I can find everything out about someone with just a click on their history or their info page. People get tired of someone or feel they know them before even talking to them. The relationship building portion of things is becoming a thing of the past.

Isn't this pretty ironic, as social media was created to make it easier for people to get to know one another, yet has relatively done the opposite?

Imagine if you had sexual access to damn near anybody you wanted but had to settle for someone at your level when it came to serious relationships?

That's the dilemma a lot of women face.

of course women think guys are jerks when we don't do what they want. and thats why some women are single.
They're probably crazy..

Imagine if you had sexual access to damn near anybody you wanted but had to settle for someone at your level when it came to serious relationships?

That's the dilemma a lot of women face.

not mentioned: "what a lot of women think they're worth to someone at their level"

but you got it right there bro.

I used hennessy hennessy 's biological clock ticking line word for word on my sons mother today after she called me running her mouth.

She hung up on me in tears.

That line hits some spots.

I used hennessy hennessy 's biological clock ticking line word for word on my sons mother today after she called me running her mouth.

She hung up on me in tears.

That line hits some spots.
damb CC....

That is something you only do when you go for the jugular. Did she deserve it?

Here's another lone that hits a chick low...

"And I pull out with you because I ain't trying to have my seed in you... I njt in _____ 7 days a week before I bust in you"

#fatality

Damn I do feel bad for women in the sense they have to race against their biological clock to find a suitable partner and compete with younger, better looking women to do so. Had a drunken fight with my ex once and thought of the most hurtful thing I could possibly say and it was something along the lines of, "your biological clock is ticking and you're gonna end up old, undesireable, bitter, and mean like your mother." Then when we broke up I started dating a chick 4 years younger than her. Think it crushed her soul when she found out. Must suck to be a girl.

I just crushed a girls spirit today by saying this "your biological clock is ticking and you're gonna end up old, undesireable and bitter etc.. " Should I be watching my back fambs? I think it destroyed her. Im kinda scared lol

Isn't this pretty ironic, as social media was created to make it easier for people to get to know one another, yet has relatively done the opposite?
wee-bey gif x 10000

eek.gif
nerd.gif

oh wow...so much truth 

In our society, the gender roles for women has developed the ideology that they need to be with the "perfect" person. And especially in this day and age, where we live in a time where women are as prominent, and as outspoken as ever. 

but the bigger issue is not just women, it's us fellas too. we're so particular about everything (She can't be this tall, he can't make x amount less than me) it's gotten to the point we don't even take a chance on some people unless it's "perfect". If life's a beach, then dating has gone from walking freely on the sand, to tip-toeing over every shard of glass. Nobody is an enemy, we all have stages in our life where we learn more about ourselves and more about love. For women it's tough, because they're essentially picking the person who will help carry their genes. 

In our society, the gender roles for women has developed the ideology that they need to be with the "perfect" person. And especially in this day and age, where we live in a time where women are as prominent, and as outspoken as ever. 

but the bigger issue is not just women, it's us fellas too. we're so particular about everything (She can't be this tall, he can't make x amount less than me) it's gotten to the point we don't even take a chance on some people unless it's "perfect". If life's a beach, then dating has gone from walking freely on the sand, to tip-toeing over every shard of glass. Nobody is an enemy, we all have stages in our life where we learn more about ourselves and more about love. For women it's tough, because they're essentially picking the person who will help carry their genes. 

Good post and well put.

I agree with you on how us cats are becoming too particular, but I think we give them too much credit for wanting that perfect person.  Most these women want is time, that positive male dominance and wanting that feeling of comfort.  It's very doable. 

It aint them its us. We don't give a **** half the time. And that's fine with us :smokin
I just crushed a girls spirit today by saying this "your biological clock is ticking and you're gonna end up old, undesireable and bitter etc.. " Should I be watching my back fambs? I think it destroyed her. Im kinda scared lol

"poison is a woman's weapon"

Last edited:
I think IG and social media has also killed the dating scene so to speak. Besides people become more and more socially ackward and anti social, there is increasingly less and less things to even discuss. I remember the first date being the feel out period, the first long phone call talk being a huge deal. Now I can find everything out about someone with just a click on their history or their info page. People get tired of someone or feel they know them before even talking to them. The relationship building portion of things is becoming a thing of the past.
Yep, I second this. My friend went on a first date with this girl and they had previously added each other on facebook. They were talking about their previous experiences and relationships as if they knew each other. My friend said it kind of killed the excitement of getting to know someone new. It was more of a verification of the things that they posted. 

Because some women just suck and don't really have anything to offer, :lol:

No sexism, the same goes for dudes.

8/10 the only women who are single are fat, ugly or are known to flake and tease guys cause they get off on silliness like that.

Last edited:
That Pareto Principle bit is very interesting angle

Also from that article:
"the single most significant factor that will motivate a (heterosexual) man to improve himself and his quality of life is the desire to improve the quality of women and/or increase the quantity of women he is able to date and have sex with."

Funny how this is the common denominator for potentially A LOT of major achievements

Also from that article:
"the single most significant factor that will motivate a (heterosexual) man to improve himself and his quality of life is the desire to improve the quality of women and/or increase the quantity of women he is able to date and have sex with."

Funny how this is the common denominator for potentially A LOT of major achievements

That's pretty much the meaning to life for all males hahaha. Even gay dudes get it right so they can get more d.

it's also why monogamy is stupid.

Last edited:

Also from that article:

That's pretty much the meaning to life for all males hahaha. Even gay dudes get it right so they can get more d.

Both points made are true. 

The male species single purpose in life is to procreate, which will ensure the survival of the species. 

Men seek beautiful women because a beautiful woman usually signifies good health. If a woman is healthy she will successfully be able to give birth to a mans child

just.move on, stop dwelling, maybe she just dont like u, respect that. stop having some kind of anxiety over it

:rofl: you guys are wildin'. Hope you realize there's no coming back from that line. It's a fatality. I had just been punched in the face by her, on my birthday, so since I knew we were done for good right there and I'd never hit a girl that was the next best option. Don't use that line on girls you actually still want to be with. Only exes.

Last edited:

Also from that article:

Dudes be saying that no monogamy **** but be out here bawlin when she leaves.

Back
Top Bottom