Why Did the Flinstones...

How was the young elementary school student pictured below below able to afford a PSP?

kenny.jpg

why would sylvester always catch tweety and get him in his mouth (no tony romo) but could never just completely eat him? I swear sylvester has caught tweetmultiple times and has "eaten" him, but has never digested him. It always made me mad too because Tom never caught jerry, but sylvester would alwayscatch tweet.

19641wb.JPG

no pedo but um...any other NT females ever feel some kinda way about baby gonzo

the eat game wit that face must been craaaaaaaaaazy

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

How is the kid with the upside down face from family guy is alive? His skull is upside down, doesn't that mean his brain is in his neck? How does he eat?

freak_tn.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love this thread.
Maybe his optic nerves just go through the mouth-opening in his skull and then he eats through his eye sockets.Just has to eat small, roundthings.

And remember that episode where Cleveland was an auctioneer and then he got hit in the head by a clock and then started talking really slow? Maybe his son isthe same kid that used to be on family guy but he also was hit by a clock and got really slow, and then got fat. The Cleveland Family Clock Curse.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

thats just disgusting.

Originally Posted by XIIz89

What the heck happened at the end of ReBoot?!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

img1878k.jpg

Originally Posted by jermz101

How come Bikini Bottom had a beach if it's under the sea?
Maybe they are in fresh water and the lower water is salt water so it sinks?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Where do the pokemons go once inside the pokeball? I know I can't be the only one that wondered that lol.

I believe they are digitized and stored as light inside the pokeball.

In Doug, why were the citizens of Bluffington different skin colors?

Skeeter = Green
Bebe = Purple
Roger Klotz = yellow green
Patti Mayonnaise = Tan Brown
Boomer = orange

Originally Posted by JMar 23

How come Brock from Pokemon didnt get any cut? I mean, dude was like the perfect simp. He knew how to cook, clean, and take care of kids.
dude had no swag whatsoever. i admire his confidence though, he would always try to get at the hot nurses even though they'd always rejecthim. plus he was blind i think.

i've always wondered.. how did Arthur stay in elementary school for like 10 years? Buster went away for like a year, came back, and Arthur was still in 4thgrade.

and why was the Magic school bus a short bus?

Schoolbus.jpg

Originally Posted by 2sappy

For those that have seen Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law:

Does Harvey Ever get that thing that the hippo sent him? does anyone ever get the things that the hippo sends them?
laugh.gif
I love that show.
I use that quote all the time. "You get that thing I sent ya?"

Originally Posted by RenaRene

word cause i bet your belly button would get crazy stimulation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom