Why did they go to such great lengths to try and destroy the black man?

early90s

Banned
I was thinking about this earlier today, and I was really confused. What don't they want us to know about our history and heritage? Why did they go to suchextreme measures to try and subjugate us? Why? Like on some real +$#*. Just because of our pigment? I feel it has to be more than that.

Same reason why Obama is president
nerd.gif

Yea idk

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel you, History books don't tell nowhere near half the story[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh well, if someone truly wants to know, the resources are out there.[/color]

I don't know. The hate of black people probably got passed down from generation to generation.

My professor told us one day that white children were taught that blacks had no feelings and no soul. My reaction was
indifferent.gif
How could anyone believe that. Werethey really THAT stupid?

I feel you. I hate when they try to discredit a black man.

I'm off topic but example...

"Tiger woods isn't black.....he's mixed."

"Obama is half white..not 100% black".

Get the $%$ outa here with that. The latest was the headline of a news paper about the super bowl mvp Santonio Holmes.
It read "From drug dealer to Super Bowl MVP".

I was so pissed man. They will never let you just enjoy your moment. They always have to throw some dirt on top. If I was an articulate brother....I couldprolly get a lil deeper and word it a lil better for the readers. Other than that..you get what I'm sayin. You copy?

roll.gif
I was gonna put haze in my original post but thought against it

but this thread isnt soley to black people. all my minorities who's people have been subjugated please come and share your input.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I don't know. The hate of black people probably got passed down from generation to generation.

My professor told us one day that white children were taught that blacks had no feelings and no soul. My reaction was
indifferent.gif
How could anyone believe that. Were they really THAT stupid?

Cause the whites were scared of blacks. You're right about the generation to generation thing.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel you, History books don't tell nowhere near half the story[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh well, if someone truly wants to know, the resources are out there.[/color]
History books from grades K-12 don't tell half the story on anything, not just African American history.

They simplify everything and water it down, from the American Revolution only being about the "horrible British offenses" to an extreme lack ofAfrican American history. Its sad, but they have to force so much into such a small amount of time they feel that its ok to leave minor details out.

No matter how major they are.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I feel you. I hate when they try to discredit a black man.

I'm off topic but example...

"Tiger woods isn't black.....he's mixed."

"Obama is half white..not 100% black".

Get the $%$ outa here with that. The latest was the headline of a news paper about the super bowl mvp Santonio Holmes.
It read "From drug dealer to Super Bowl MVP".

I was so pissed man. They will never let you just enjoy your moment. They always have to throw some dirt on top. If I was an articulate brother....I could prolly get a lil deeper and word it a lil better for the readers. Other than that..you get what I'm sayin. You copy?
its because white people want to take credit for all of the positive things that happen to african americans.

like how you tell another human being that they are 3/5 of a man? and that was only for tax purposes!!!

Be right back with a decent/controversial response.

If Haze is Huey, call me Brother Malcolm. Matter fact, we should poly man, we be on the same page most of the time.

There's no doubt that black people have suffered in this country. Not just blacks but latinos as well...

Originally Posted by JimHalpert

Originally Posted by early90s

here we go again

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you AREN'T black.
I'll 1+ you and say u need to shut the $%%% up because I am.

But these threads usually don't end well.....

people like you are the reason these dont end well.

because being white is a recssive trait, and you can't make a white baby with interracial parents.

Read the Isis Papers.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

because being white is a recssive trait, and you can't make a white baby with interracial parents.

Read the Isis Papers.

i've had that book for like 3 years now and still haven't gotten past bout page 5...

here we go again

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you AREN'T black.
I'll 1+ you and say u need to shut the $%%% up because I am.

But these threads usually don't end well.....

people like you are the reason these dont end well.
true !*@!

Back
Top Bottom