Why did they go to such great lengths to try and destroy the black man?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

There's no doubt that black people have suffered in this country. Not just blacks but latinos as well...

word, my latino brothers. why do they pump drugs into our communities?

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Funny you say that OP. Isn't it BLACK history month??
but the fact that we even have a black is essentially saying that the only time we need to care about black history is during February. Why isthat? Why dont we learn about African American History for the entire year.

the blackman pretty much destroys himself. its like why complain about the white man keeping you down>? there is no more excuses to blame others as ablack man in today's day. that time is over

not funny if you think about it.

Originally Posted by nelly28

the blackman pretty much destroys himself. its like why complain about the white man keeping you down>? there is no more excuses to blame others as a black man in today's day. that time is over
irrelevant to this thread if you read the OP.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by JimHalpert

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by JimHalpert

here we go again

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you AREN'T black.
I'll 1+ you and say u need to shut the $%%% up because I am.

But these threads usually don't end well.....

people like you are the reason these dont end well.
Actually, I think its the immaturity of the people having the discussions that cause these threads to not end well, which we can clearly see whenyou assume anyone not gung ho about this thread must not be African American.

Oh, and penis envy. Look it up.
Of course comments like that are cool though.
eyes.gif

the blackman pretty much destroys himself. its like why complain about the white man keeping you down>? there is no more excuses to blame others as a black man in today's day. that time is over
the only way you can truly believe this is if you havent experienced being black in today's society.

i honestly wish that were true and threads like this didn't come up...but its not...

Comit that.

The black race destroys itself? You don't think the hundreds of years of dehumanization have ramifications today? How could you not believe that?

^ thats not nice...you should educate him if you feel he's wrong...not suggest suicide...
grin.gif
I put it in lamer terms for the poor kid.

^ thats not nice...you should educate him if you feel he's wrong...not suggest suicide...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Have you ever considered suicide? Read your post again, and please do.

that was corny. but then again i cant blame you, the white man made u that way right
laugh.gif

that was corny. bu tthen again i cant blame you, the white man made u that way right
laugh.gif
i take it that you're white or asian

Originally Posted by Face82

I feel you. I hate when they try to discredit a black man.

I'm off topic but example...

"Tiger woods isn't black.....he's mixed."

"Obama is half white..not 100% black".

Get the $%$ outa here with that. The latest was the headline of a news paper about the super bowl mvp Santonio Holmes.
It read "From drug dealer to Super Bowl MVP".

I was so pissed man. They will never let you just enjoy your moment. They always have to throw some dirt on top. If I was an articulate brother....I could prolly get a lil deeper and word it a lil better for the readers. Other than that..you get what I'm sayin. You copy?
I don't think its fair to neglect another side of a person's heritage if he's not 100% from a specific culture. This can either comefrom black people or white people, both who have done their own fair share of times.

that was corny. but then again i cant blame you, the white man made u that way right
laugh.gif
Word? How did he make you? Ignorant.
indifferent.gif

since the last page just got passed on.
The black race destroys itself? You don't think the hundreds of years of dehumanization have ramifications today? How could you not believe that?

im not white or asian. it shouldnt matter what i am or what you are. the fact is if you sit and complain and try to blame others for your failure at life,something is wrong. be a man and do for yourself set your goals and acomplish them. dont pull the race card cause you're a loser thats just pathetic

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Get the $%$ outa here with that. The latest was the headline of a news paper about the super bowl mvp Santonio Holmes.

I was so pissed man. They will never let you just enjoy your moment. They always have to throw some dirt on top. If I was an articulate brother....I could prolly get a lil deeper and word it a lil better for the readers. Other than that..you get what I'm sayin. You copy?
I don't think its fair to neglect another side of a person's heritage if he's not 100% from a specific culture. This can either come from black people or white people, both who have done their own fair share of times.
in this country if you are half or part black, then you are black. not the other race

Because during colonialism , colonists had to play the favoritism game .
they favored the white slaves , made them believe that we were less than them , that we were animals .
but look at it this way ...
during those times those people didn't think logically , they didn't think like me &nd you do today .
it was hard for them to sit there and differentiate what was right or wrong .
they came to a new land , saw these big , black , people they never seen before , and took us .
they believed that we were animals .
they believed that the indians were barbaric &nd animal like too .

I mean , (dont flame me for this) , if I was starting up a nation , I would HAVE to have workers .
I would HAVE to have labor ... FORCED labor at that .

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

but the fact that we even have a black is essentially saying that the only time we need to care about black history is during February. Why is that? Why dont we learn about African American History for the entire year.
Why not look at it in a positive way. People learn about history all year round whether it be African American, White, Asian, Hispanic, etc...Why can't you just look at it as a way to pay tribute and help remind people about great African Americans.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I don't think its fair to neglect another side of a person's heritage if he's not 100% from a specific culture. This can either come from black people or white people, both who have done their own fair share of times.
in this country if you are half or part black, then you are black. not the other race
You understand that that is a concept that racist white people came up with correct? If we've left this behind why can't you? If a man orwoman is of mixed race in today's world, they are of mixed race, not the race with the darker pigment.

Back
Top Bottom