Why didn't Jadakiss blow up after this single? Vol. No Pun

How come Jadakiss didn't blow up after this damn song? Now this n___'s tryin to compensate saying "top five dead or alive"

smh.gif

How come Jadakiss didn't blow up after this damn song? Now this n___'s tryin to compensate saying "top five dead or alive"

smh.gif

This was suppose to propel him to somewhat of a "hip-hop heavy weight" after this song. I remember when people though Kiss of Death was gonna push mad units.

This was suppose to propel him to somewhat of a "hip-hop heavy weight" after this song. I remember when people though Kiss of Death was gonna push mad units.

what the hell you talkin bout? That was a hit record. He went platinum off that.

If you talkin bout "50 Cent" big, he was never gon be that.

what the hell you talkin bout? That was a hit record. He went platinum off that.

If you talkin bout "50 Cent" big, he was never gon be that.

Originally Posted by RitchDad

indifferent.gif
you think the masses is gonna feel that

rural vermont, dudes wearing why? shirts, so the masses did "feel", even got play on KISS Fm here, which was nice to say the least. and the same reason TS went double aluminium after lean back, people don't buy albums off one single from an "unknown", they need atleast two singles to get people to buy 

Originally Posted by RitchDad

indifferent.gif
you think the masses is gonna feel that

rural vermont, dudes wearing why? shirts, so the masses did "feel", even got play on KISS Fm here, which was nice to say the least. and the same reason TS went double aluminium after lean back, people don't buy albums off one single from an "unknown", they need atleast two singles to get people to buy 

I actually agree with the OP. It was a pretty big song. Jadakiss has never had a solo plat album in his life. He shouldve sold more though. If he had put that single out with Mariah Carey first then Why he would have sold more. Instead he wants to lead with the Nate Dogg joint

I actually agree with the OP. It was a pretty big song. Jadakiss has never had a solo plat album in his life. He shouldve sold more though. If he had put that single out with Mariah Carey first then Why he would have sold more. Instead he wants to lead with the Nate Dogg joint

laugh.gif

anybody couldve written this song...

and ummm why would u blow up off this?

why didnt petey pablo blow up off the usa raise up remix?

roll.gif

some people should just listen to music and keep stupid questions like this to themselves...

laugh.gif

anybody couldve written this song...

and ummm why would u blow up off this?

why didnt petey pablo blow up off the usa raise up remix?

roll.gif

some people should just listen to music and keep stupid questions like this to themselves...

1) That song was a crossover hit
2) Jada can go gold in 2010 without much promo
3) Jada did blow up.

1) That song was a crossover hit
2) Jada can go gold in 2010 without much promo
3) Jada did blow up.

Back
Top Bottom