&
Q
&
Darius
&
Corey
&
Elton
not long, but that was a damn fun team to watch.
and I'll admit I cheered for the "Showtime" Lakers and the Shaq led championship teams.
but Kobe is Kobe and as long as he's on the team, they will get no applause from me.
co-sign

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

so i guess this is why mets fans exist too then...

That's different. Dodgers fans became Mets fans when their team left the city. I guess the same can be said for the Clippers with San Diego, but I stillwonder why they haven't moved.

and I'll admit I cheered for the "Showtime" Lakers and the Shaq led championship teams.
but Kobe is Kobe and as long as he's on the team, they will get no applause from me.

laugh.gif

Wait, so when was Kobe not on those Shaq led championship teams?

I had Clips season seats from 00-01/03-04 I saw great basketball from a young team.. Odom,Miles,Q,Dooling,Brand,Maggette,Boykins,Piatkowski, Dre Miller, DerekAnderson,Mo Taylor.. Man they were exciting to watch.. I was there for and My mans..

left out one.. It was so nasty.. Ive never seen a Away teams highlight get shown in a arena.. but the Clippers ran that back about 5 times..louder ooohs everytime

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laugh.gif

Wait, so when was Kobe not on those Shaq led championship teams?

I never said Kobe wasn't on those teams, dummy.
Shaq led those Lakers championship teams from '00-'02. I cheered for those teams, albeit, I wasn't a hardcore fan by any means.
Kobe couldn't handle not being the top dog.
Kobe drove Shaq out of L.A. He gets no love from me.

-J-

***looks at this cat's SN.***
figures...
smh.gif

^
Fam, I'm going off what you wrote.

Don't get mad because I pointed a flaw out getting all personal with that dummy stuff.

You said, as long as Kobe is on that team, they will get no applause. Kobe was on that Shaq led team. Hell, he was the #2 guy.

Would have saved your self the agro by just stating that you weren't cheering for a Kobe led team from the get go.

BTW.

KB8 =

kb8.jpg

Don't get it twisted.

Like JBug said, I will always check for the Clippers, simply for late 90's - early 00's team.

DMiles is till my favorite NBA player, all while averaging 3.5 point per last year.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

^
I still have my DMiles Clippers Swingman and Odom Rewind Swingman.
laugh.gif

2zh3a07.jpg

I ain't frontin' I followed that Clips squad also even though I'm a Laker fan.

They were exciting to watch.

I admit that I followed the Showtime and Shaq-led Lake show and always showed my respect for those teams but my loyalty has always been with the Clips.
happy.gif

My Top 3 LAC squads
pimp.gif

27wwok1.jpg

o8763b.jpg

28h304x.jpg

Same is / was with the Mets in baseball.

The only reason you are asking this question, is because the Clippers have yet to have consistent winning seasons.

I can tell you, there are some hardcore, real Clipper fans in L.A. My boy is one of them.

Ever thought about having their first basketball game experience be with the Clippers? LA's a big place and Lakers tickets aren't very affordable.Strapped for cash? Go to a Clipper game.

I was thinking about this to myself just the other day...it must be tough when you have the lakers in town

Back
Top Bottom