Why do Clipper fans exist?

I love clippers cause they were the excitement for me when I was younger and D-Miles, Brand, Richardson, Odom were around so I've liked em ever since.Those days were
pimp.gif
for me, even though we would miss the playoffs. Also I got turned off by the Lakers when Shaq and Kobe were running it and one was aoverly confident, outspoken, moronic out of shape big guy, and the other was a little self righteous, overhyped punk who dimed out his teamate. Plus theirhomer commentators Stu Lantz
sick.gif
and the rest(minus chick, chick's the goat
pimp.gif
) really irked me. Also, you can't imagine how annoying most Laker fansare (actually you can, NT is a perfect example, cept not as bad), and I just couldn't brand myself a Laker fan, I can't be affiliated with them.

But Shaq left and Kobe matured immensely and is truly living up to or surpassing the hype they were giving him back then.

props to the clipper fans out there in LA though...it has to be tough to root for the clippers when everyone and their mama are Laker fans...especially withthe Lakers winning and such...props and keep your head up maybe someday

I got nothing but respect for Clippers fans. I'm a Raiders/A's fan so I know how it feels.

I know few Clippers fans. To be honest I know none. I don't think Fox Sports West 2 even likes the Clippers. Look at the camera quality of Laker games onFSW then turn to FSW2 for a Clipper game. Looks so dead.

There's different reasons, I guess. I'm a Clipper fan because my dad had season tickets when I was a kid. Been rooting for them ever since.

However, some Clipper fans are just Laker haters, apparently. True story. Last Friday I was at a hotel pool hanging out and this dude walks into the poolarea wearing a Clipper jersey and hat. I'm like, "all right, a fellow Clipper fan." Dude gives me a pound and says, "F--- the Lakes"and just walks on. Didn't say, I'm real excited about Griffin or anything like that. Funny.

why not? why do pittsburgh pirates, memphis grizzlies, chicago cubs, KC chiefs, Duke football, phoenix coyotes, national soccer team of Canada, etc. fansexist....??? a team is a team, just cuz you live in a city where one team has 15 championships doesn't mean you have to root for them.....

SMH at the organization overworking Blake Griffin. out 3-4 weeks. nice job of handling the prized draft pick.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

SMH at the organization overworking Blake Griffin. out 3-4 weeks. nice job of handling the prized draft pick.

The regular season isn't in 3-4 weeks.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom