Why do girls take pictures with mustaches drawn on their fingers?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 never been quoted so many times in a thread, thanks op for the dumb thread
Obama-Feels-Good-man.jpg

I deduce that they wish to have attention for having a mustache, but understand that it is only socially acceptable to have one if one concurrently possesses a Y chromosome; is a male.
Thus, by having an artistic rendition of a mustache drawn on their finger, they can easily garner positive attention from peers without going au naturel.

Originally Posted by nightruans

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Obama-Feels-Good-man.jpg

here's another for you famb...
i swear i thought i was the only one that thought it was utter dopeness to get quoted multiple times...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you hit the nail on the head, doe... anytime i hear "why do girls-" my automatic answer is cuz they're stupid.

Originally Posted by ricky409

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

here's another for you famb...
i swear i thought i was the only one that thought it was utter dopeness to get quoted multiple times...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you hit the nail on the head, doe... anytime i hear "why do girls-" my automatic answer is cuz they're stupid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Getting quoted>>>>> ALL (especially if its just a plain quote lol, like there is nothing more to be said)
Some Nter started a "Getting Quoted Appreciation thread" a while back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's the dumbest thing ever. If there are any fake mustaches at my sister's photo booth at her wedding this weekend I'm going to wipe my butt with them and maybe put super glue on them. Have fun walking around with a mustache of my fecal matter on your face idiots.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Getting quoted>>>>> ALL (especially if its just a plain quote lol, like there is nothing more to be said)
Some Nter started a "Getting Quoted Appreciation thread" a while back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE LINK...

Back
Top Bottom