Why Do I See Billboards Claiming May 21st, 2011 ...

... i guess im late then ... i heard about that date, but never saw a billboard until i was out in Denver this past week ...

... i guess im late then ... i heard about that date, but never saw a billboard until i was out in Denver this past week ...

I know people in my family who believe this so much. To a point that they will take vactrions before that day because they know they will bne raptured after and their money will be no good. dont kno how to feel .

I know people in my family who believe this so much. To a point that they will take vactrions before that day because they know they will bne raptured after and their money will be no good. dont kno how to feel .

Bunch of Looney Tunes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

roll.gif

Some lady at work is planning all kinds of nonsense for this.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

roll.gif

Some lady at work is planning all kinds of nonsense for this.

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Bunch of Looney Tunes.
laugh.gif
Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif

They have been saying this "God/Jesus" guy is going to be coming back every year for the past few decades.....

if im not mistaken..in "the bible" it states you will not know when this guy comes back.....
eyes.gif

Science>Religion 

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Bunch of Looney Tunes.
laugh.gif
Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif

They have been saying this "God/Jesus" guy is going to be coming back every year for the past few decades.....

if im not mistaken..in "the bible" it states you will not know when this guy comes back.....
eyes.gif

Science>Religion 

That's those family radio dudes.. The head guy has been wrong before already... Hopefully after this one passes, people will finally start living..

That's those family radio dudes.. The head guy has been wrong before already... Hopefully after this one passes, people will finally start living..

Somebody check to see if they plan on having radio shows on the 22nd of May...........Only then will you DEFINATELY know if they believe this or not.

what will their response be when nothing happens??? Id REALLY like to find out.

i'm not going to lie, i booked my flight home on the 20th, just in case my pilot is chosen and i'm not ...

i'm not going to lie, i booked my flight home on the 20th, just in case my pilot is chosen and i'm not ...

Somebody check to see if they plan on having radio shows on the 22nd of May...........Only then will you DEFINATELY know if they believe this or not.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

they will just revert to a random quote in the bible as to why it did not happen 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom