Why do laker fans hate the heat now?

i'm a Laker fan and i love the fact that they sent boston packing!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I think the constant comparing of Kobe to Lebron has something to do with it. That and the realization that the Lakers reign with Kobe will be over soon. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I think the constant comparing of Kobe to Lebron has something to do with it. That and the realization that the Lakers reign with Kobe will be over soon. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers getting swept and miami advancing leads to anger and envy. Oh well. Lolol. Great pic ^

Lakers getting swept and miami advancing leads to anger and envy. Oh well. Lolol. Great pic ^

Chicago in 6 anyway. Noah about to make Bosh cry.
I don't hate Lebron  for being good, I dislike him for his off the court antics, from crying about getting dunked on, to playing his home state on national TV, just wasn't right with me. I would be a fool to think he isn't one of the most talented in the L, and can single handedly carry a team - like tonight. I still can't believe he lead his team to that finals, I mean they did get swept but still, that squad was horrid.

I don't hate Lebron  for being good, I dislike him for his off the court antics, from crying about getting dunked on, to playing his home state on national TV, just wasn't right with me. I would be a fool to think he isn't one of the most talented in the L, and can single handedly carry a team - like tonight. I still can't believe he lead his team to that finals, I mean they did get swept but still, that squad was horrid.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

yeah noah made bosh cry in the first game while bosh dropped 30/9...  a lot of laker fans rooting for the bulls
laugh.gif

in all honesty i really think a lot of the hate coming from SOME laker fans is that there is gonna be a new dominance if we get the chip...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

yeah noah made bosh cry in the first game while bosh dropped 30/9...  a lot of laker fans rooting for the bulls
laugh.gif

in all honesty i really think a lot of the hate coming from SOME laker fans is that there is gonna be a new dominance if we get the chip...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by PMatic

We all know why...
you mean the kobe-lebron thing? I think that is irrelevant now. It might have been the case when he was with the cavs but teaming up with 2 all stars is not going to be the same as leading a team on his own

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by PMatic

We all know why...
you mean the kobe-lebron thing? I think that is irrelevant now. It might have been the case when he was with the cavs but teaming up with 2 all stars is not going to be the same as leading a team on his own

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Lebron>kobe

thats really all it is.
Care to qualify that buddy? as much of a Kobe fan as I am I can admit Bron is better than KB right now, but that's the same thing as saying Kobe was better than him way back when he dropped 81 against the Raptors, the guy was virtually unstoppable back then.  In order to make an objective argument of player X being better than player Y you have to look at both careers as a whole which can't be done right now.  

Edit:  ohh and btw I don't hate the Heat team and I've always thought DWade is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Lebron>kobe

thats really all it is.
Care to qualify that buddy? as much of a Kobe fan as I am I can admit Bron is better than KB right now, but that's the same thing as saying Kobe was better than him way back when he dropped 81 against the Raptors, the guy was virtually unstoppable back then.  In order to make an objective argument of player X being better than player Y you have to look at both careers as a whole which can't be done right now.  

Edit:  ohh and btw I don't hate the Heat team and I've always thought DWade is 
pimp.gif

Because they wont have any leverage in any "debates" if LeBron wins the chip

Because they wont have any leverage in any "debates" if LeBron wins the chip

It don't matter people will use the decision as an excuse to criticize Lebron. Kobe had his time now it's Lebron turn

It don't matter people will use the decision as an excuse to criticize Lebron. Kobe had his time now it's Lebron turn

Back
Top Bottom