why do Muslims don't eat pork??

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

[h3]why do Muslims don't eat pork??[/h3]

ur in 8th grade?

i know it's in the Qu'ran and that it's Haram. and that they kill an animal in a specific way "halal" but when they have no other choice it's amatter of life and death they are allowed to eat it.

i just asked why can't they eat pork and they can eat chicken, because chicken are also dirty and unpure animals cause they also eat their own poop and roll around in it...see my point??
Homie, he wasn't saying you're in 8th for lack of knowledge with Muslims and pork. It's why don't Muslims eat pork?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the pig is so dirty it cannot even raise its head to the sun.
Huh?

Anyway, pork is great. I don't care what anyone says.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I know Muslims and Jews that eat pork and they don't give a $$##. Some aren't religious and don't care at all.

I loves me some swine though.

JPTHE3, did you copy and paste that? I thought you were a 12 year old Mexican.

nah..see what education does?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I know Muslims and Jews that eat pork and they don't give a $$##. Some aren't religious and don't care at all.

I loves me some swine though.

JPTHE3, did you copy and paste that? I thought you were a 12 year old Mexican.

nah..see what education does?
glasses.gif
he did. Unless meth wrote that %@@* for him
nerd.gif
(don't banme)

"Why do Muslims don't eat pork". I know we've got celebrity's on NT, but I didn't know Bush became a member?

What? Nothing?

*logs off*...

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

it is unpure.. what do pigs eat??

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea, I peeped that too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

"Why do Muslims don't eat pork". I know we've got celebrity's on NT, but I didn't know Bush became a member?

What? Nothing?

*logs off*...
indifferent.gif

Bush intelligence > 99% of NTers

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Furthermore, a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck due to its anatomy and to slaughter any animal Muslims makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact; thus causing the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ as Islam has prohibited blood of any type. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. This is similar to the Kosher laws of Judaism.

Interestingly enough, chemical analysis of this blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health. Also, there are many harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon. Medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases as the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases as the pig's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. I imagine that in antiquity it would have been noticed that those who frequently ate this meat were subject to various diseases and maladies.
do you have any documents or scientific studies to back this up .......
I've heard of some of this, from family members that have raised pigs in the past but not to the extremes of what your describing.
Also the high level of toxicity from the uric acid that stays in the pigs system that you've described makes it seem highly improbable for the creature toremain alive or for humans to eat something that contains such toxicity, and not immediately feel some sort of negative bio feedback
Idk to me if the levels are so high then this knowledge should be a bit more common

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

it's so silly to think that a food we eat can impact whether we go to heaven or hell (assuming there is a heaven or hell)

thousands of years ago, when Pork meat was causing sickness and death due to lack or refrigeration and perservative, they said "God" says don't eat pork, so people would listen and stop dying

nowadays, we have refrigerators and science and we need to use our brains to understand that everything is relative to the times we live in

I've always thought along these lines and added to the amount of filth that they eat is what turn people away from it
Oh yeah and the guy that posted the stuff about the chicken eating their own excrement ...... in all my years of raising chicken I've never witnessed suchbehavior unless they were starving and mistook it for their grain .... since at times both are similar in size

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Pork causes cancer, and every other disease designed by the white man.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Pork is good but some religions (Islam, Jeudaism) just don't allow, because their rules were created in biblical times when i guess pork was consideredun-healthy or not safe to eat. As redic as it seems to some of us, it seems redic to them that we do eat it (thats what she said). You gotta look at it fromoutside the box.. and give them props for not giving into temptation that is known as the bacon cheeseburger
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

so that's the reason osama bin laden wants us all dead? cause we eat pork? funny how the US made bin laden
indifferent.gif
are you lost?

no why? think of it..bin laden hates everyone that is not a muslim, US people eat pork which is against qu'ran rules. so he wants us all dead.. and the USmade bin laden when he was still a member of the mujahideen.. which the US gave money to, to fight the afghani communists...

jpthe3 thank you soo much i never have a complete answer that covers all the bases, im gonna go around school tomorrow with a printout of your response

mods should change the title to

TheYoungestGun: the slowest NTer ever. vol. proof that today's generation isn't as smarter as it was a decade ago.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

it is unpure.. what do pigs eat??

roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea, I peeped that too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

What? Nothing?

*logs off*...
indifferent.gif

Bush intelligence > 99% of NTers
laugh.gif
"Is our children learning?"

Back
Top Bottom