Why do we do a double take in the fridge?

I'm not a kid, but the fridge could be full as hell, and i'm still be in front of that ***** like "ain't **** in here to eat" :lol:

Last edited:
As you get hungrier you start to narrow down the list of +%%+ you would eat. First glance that old bread doesn't look all that good...around the 5th you're like "Enh...it's not going to kill me"
Best explanation here.

Nothing wrong with the bump. Not a time sensitive thread. Better than making the same damn #mylifewasbetterasachild month after month
Don't forget tipping threads

the worst is after a night out and you know you have no beer in the fridge but you look anyways...then wind up making a struggle snacc that you are disgusted by the next morning.

Off subject... but I trip out on threads that get bumped like this.

Like damn 8 years? Where were you 8 years ago? How was your life? Are you the same or changed person? The people around you 8 years ago, are they still around?

Maybe it's because I've been on an emotional roller coaster ride lately, since my dog died... but damn everything is hitting me!

Last edited:
sometimes i look in there and not even be hungry or thirsty... i guess i look in there just for the sake of it :lol:

strawberry lemonade MM 8)

i love this stuff too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom