Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

It makes her feel like you worked for it.

In other words, it makes her feel less like a
ba62575ea69534ff78721e97943f91cc8212329.gif
EXACTLY... and why?? another pointless game brought to you by the female species.
You wanna get with that particular chick you play that "pointless game" of actually talking to her not in the crib or take your @%!# else wear for the night.

#justsayin

Thats how you feel??? So taking you to get some seafood and going to see Avatar makes you feel better about giving it up???

Originally Posted by cocolicious

How about getting to know the person before you sleep with them.
Exactly

By the OP's logic, you should by smashing before you even get the phone number.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Exactly

No thats not what I'm saying at all. But does dinner and/or a movie really help you get to know me???

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

It makes her feel like you worked for it.

In other words, it makes her feel less like a
ba62575ea69534ff78721e97943f91cc8212329.gif
EXACTLY... and why?? another pointless game brought to you by the female species.
You wanna get with that particular chick you play that "pointless game" of actually talking to her not in the crib or take your @%!# else wear for the night.

#justsayin
Thats how you feel??? So taking you to get some seafood and going to see Avatar makes you feel better about giving it up???
Not me but I'm saying ya'll complaining about sure things that may take some time.

a movie or some games at the crib is under-rated.

dont mind dates though.

it aint all about sex son. the ones therej ust for smashin, you don't have tot ake out...

AngeLeeLee wrote:
oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

Thats so off basis, its because woman are so twisted up and brainwashed. They dont even know why go on dates marriage, have kids etc... They just have beenfed this bs. since birth and to scared or dont even care to ration and see it as not even making sense.

If you want to know a person, whats more personal and intimate then a persons home and the secludeness/intimacy of a home? As far as a guy being cheap, ehmaybe so/maybe not. But its like any other endeavor or investment. Why invest profits/money into a business/venture if there is no foreseeable oroutlook/projected profit?

I ask this to the chick. How is a public, crowded general area, personal and intimate?

Exactly

No thats not what I'm saying at all. But does dinner and/or a movie really help you get to know me???

What's wrong with a girl waiting to have sex?

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.
You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.
laugh.gif
you must be that type
No I'm the type that treated women with respect and as equals with the constant, "Oh lets just be friends." Recently I finallylearned that women want to be treated like %+@@, and I also learned I can't respect that. So yes if a chick isn't putting out she can hit the !*+%%%#trail, !*+%%%# %!*@ warmers.

they want a free meal that's why. If you want to talk, lets go to a park or something. If you want to eat and talk, we can go dutch.

laugh.gif
you must be that type
No I'm the type that treated women with respect and as equals with the constant, "Oh lets just be friends." Recently I finally learned that women want to be treated like %+@@, and I also learned I can't respect that. So yes if a chick isn't putting out she can hit the !*+%%%# trail, !*+%%%# %!*@ warmers.

lmao okay, its not their fault they may not be sexually attracted to you. If they're just using you for dates and stuff I can see your hostility but mostdon't "Friend zone" because they like doing it

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

id rather spend time than money. u dont HAVE to go on a date to get to know someone.

You don't have to spend money on a date and you don't had to spend money to get to know someone either.
see, i like ladies like you. so you payin then?
smile.gif

jk

but that was my point though, why go on dates to get to know someone when you can do all that for the free. efff payin for a random girl just to go on a date,go half with me if u wanna get to know me.

laugh.gif
you must be that type
No I'm the type that treated women with respect and as equals with the constant, "Oh lets just be friends." Recently I finally learned that women want to be treated like %+@@, and I also learned I can't respect that. So yes if a chick isn't putting out she can hit the !*+%%%# trail, !*+%%%# %!*@ warmers.
co-sign.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly

The "waiting game" ties into this. If you want it as much as I do, what are we waiting for?

roll.gif

If a girl straight up said hey let's to to your house so we can watch a movie and I let u smash and u can take me ho
e as a first date ud never respect her properly now would you?

Exactly

The "waiting game" ties into this. If you want it as much as I do, what are we waiting for?

To make sure you're worth it & not every girl has sex with everyone she goes out with.

ehhhh^^^ when a woman meets a man shes knows right then and there if they will end up sleeping together^^^

laugh.gif
you must be that type

lmao okay, its not their fault they may not be sexually attracted to you. If they're just using you for dates and stuff I can see your hostility but most don't "Friend zone" because they like doing it
Then maybe they should come out and say they're not sexually attracted to me instead of flirting and bsing me to no end. Once again if sheain't putting out she can be on her way. I don't need a friend, but I do need to get my god damn $$@$ wet. Chicks don't even make very goodfriends to begin with, all you %##+!@% want us "guy friends" to do is the same things that the dude's your %$@@+*+ do without putting out. It's underhanded, manipulative, deceitful, and you damn well know it.

Exactly

To make sure you're worth it, not every girl has sex with everyone she goes out with.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you must be that type

lmao okay, its not their fault they may not be sexually attracted to you. If they're just using you for dates and stuff I can see your hostility but most don't "Friend zone" because they like doing it
Then maybe they should come out and say they're not sexually attracted to me instead of flirting and bsing me to no end. Once again if she ain't putting out she can be on her way. I don't need a friend, but I do need to get my god damn $$@$ wet. Chicks don't even make very good friends to begin with, all you %##+!@% want us "guy friends" to do is the same things that the dude's your %$@@+*+ do without putting out. It's underhanded, manipulative, deceitful, and you damn well know it.

whoa you are bitter
laugh.gif

I don't lead guys on, so I can't agree nor disagree

Back
Top Bottom