Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

Originally Posted by cocolicious

How about getting to know the person before you sleep with them.

id rather spend time than money. u dont HAVE to go on a date to get to know someone.

You don't have to spend money on a date and you don't had to spend money to get to know someone either.
see, i like ladies like you. so you payin then?
smile.gif

jk

but that was my point though, why go on dates to get to know someone when you can do all that for the free. efff payin for a random girl just to go on a date, go half with me if u wanna get to know me.

I don't know why you think dates = money
laugh.gif
and is it that big of a deal to spend money on a date?

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.
You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.
laugh.gif
you must be that type
No I'm the type that treated women with respect and as equals with the constant, "Oh lets just be friends." Recently I finally learned that women want to be treated like %+@@, and I also learned I can't respect that. So yes if a chick isn't putting out she can hit the !*+%%%# trail, !*+%%%# %!*@ warmers.

lmao okay, its not their fault they may not be sexually attracted to you. If they're just using you for dates and stuff I can see your hostility but most don't "Friend zone" because they like doing it
Then maybe they should come out and say they're not sexually attracted to me instead of flirting and bsing me to no end. Once again if she ain't putting out she can be on her way. I don't need a friend, but I do need to get my god damn $$@$ wet. Chicks don't even make very good friends to begin with, all you %##+!@% want us "guy friends" to do is the same things that the dude's your %$@@+*+ do without putting out. It's underhanded, manipulative, deceitful, and you damn well know it.

whoa you are bitter
laugh.gif

I don't lead guys on, so I can't agree nor disagree
You're god damn right I am.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ehhhh^^^ when a woman meets a man shes knows right then and there if they will end up sleeping together^^^

That's attraction, that has nothing to do with self respect. Yeah I may like you and want to sleep with you but that doesnt mean I'm going to do thatright away. I want to make sure I'm going to have sex with someone who is worth it. Sex is something special & shouldn't be given away to justanybody.

ehhhh^^^ when a woman meets a man shes knows right then and there if they will end up sleeping together^^^

That's attraction, that has nothing to do with self respect. Yeah I may like you and want to sleep with you but that doesnt mean I'm going to do that right away. I want to make sure I'm going to have sex with someone who is worth it. Sex is something special & shouldn't be given away to just anybody.

Will one date help you solidify that? thats all I wanna know

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

not necessarily. i invite females to my apartment without taking them out and i also dont mind taking a girl out.

How about getting to know the person before you sleep with them.

id rather spend time than money. u dont HAVE to go on a date to get to know someone.

You don't have to spend money on a date and you don't had to spend money to get to know someone either.
see, i like ladies like you. so you payin then?
smile.gif

jk

but that was my point though, why go on dates to get to know someone when you can do all that for the free. efff payin for a random girl just to go on a date, go half with me if u wanna get to know me.

I don't know why you think dates = money
laugh.gif
and is it that big of a deal to spend money on a date?

If it aint a big deal, then y dont u A. ask the guy out,and pay 4 it. or why go on a date at all.

That's attraction, that has nothing to do with self respect. Yeah I may like you and want to sleep with you but that doesnt mean I'm going to do that right away. I want to make sure I'm going to have sex with someone who is worth it. Sex is something special & shouldn't be given away to just anybody.

Will one date help you solidify that? thats all I wanna know

No

Straight up I have girls who I will just call sometimes when I'm wasted and we both know what is about to go down butI have little respect for that chick if she is just going to let me hit it like that. I'm not trying to make you my girl if you let me hit it from a coupletexts and maybe a phone call.

Pac said it best, "Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy."

I hope you get some soon so you can loosen up. Heart felt
Unless you're willing to put out shut the hell up.

laugh.gif
how old are you?
I'm 26, and when I was doing my first tour in Iraq you were probably giving your first blowjob. Care for any other details Dr. Phil?

maybe she knows she's gonna pop off anyway, so might as well get you to spend some money on her before hand....

laugh.gif
how old are you?
I'm 26, and when I was doing my first tour in Iraq you were probably giving your first blowjob. Care for any other details Dr. Phil?

Whoaa wwhoaa whoaa, thats gonna get you banned my good man.

laugh.gif
how old are you?
Well Dayum.
eek.gif

alien.gif
Surly.

Wouldn't you respect her less if you hit it off on the first night?
Like you dudes say you want good girls...NVM man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
how old are you?
he went the heck IN!!!

I like it
devil.gif
pimp.gif

dates allow you to perform the process of elimination. you don't always sleep with the people you date.

and it's better to do the whole "meet and greet" malarkey in neutral territory. i don't want a stranger in my house, and i'm not justgoing to mosey on down to a random boy's residence. i've watched lifetime, i know what goes down. crazy psycho killers with panic rooms and chainsaws.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom