Why do women care so much about being pretty?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by scshift

Why is it societal pressures for women but similar societal pressures for men don't cause men to chase such a socially desirable state?

Society calls for men to be muscular and rich. There are a great deal of men who don't care about looking big or having a lot of cash. But a lot more women want to look beautiful according to social standards.

So if it is for living up to society's standards, a better question is: Why do women feel more pressured to follow social pressures than men?
Terrible attempt to insinuate that men and women experience the same type of pressures.

They don't. Imagine having Mandingo commercials about penis size  commercials every 15 minutes from the day you were born.

You would never think your penis is big enough for any woman.

It's just like that for women but for every single thing about their body (weight, boobies, skin, etc.)

You're either trolling, mentally ******ed, or have the mental handicap of not being able to empathize.

Which is it?  Because I'm tired of guessing.

u
extra points for that execution
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

Originally Posted by k3stacks

OP your posts reek of virginity

I am a virgin
welp.
lock this up then.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Why is it societal pressures for women but similar societal pressures for men don't cause men to chase such a socially desirable state?

Society calls for men to be muscular and rich. There are a great deal of men who don't care about looking big or having a lot of cash. But a lot more women want to look beautiful according to social standards.

So if it is for living up to society's standards, a better question is: Why do women feel more pressured to follow social pressures than men?
Terrible attempt to insinuate that men and women experience the same type of pressures.

They don't. Imagine having Mandingo commercials about penis size  commercials every 15 minutes from the day you were born.

You would never think your penis is big enough for any woman.

It's just like that for women but for every single thing about their body (weight, boobies, skin, etc.)

You're either trolling, mentally ******ed, or have the mental handicap of not being able to empathize.

Which is it?  Because I'm tired of guessing.

u
extra points for that execution
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]

Originally Posted by k3stacks

OP your posts reek of virginity

I am a virgin
welp.
lock this up then.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

do you understand what patriarchy is, because thats pretty much the root of all women's problems. men.
That's more social than psychological
so youre saying social structure doesnt influence behavior?
Not to the point of complete and absolute ineptitude.

do you understand what patriarchy is, because thats pretty much the root of all women's problems. men.
That's more social than psychological

the only ineptitude i'm seeing is yours. holy misogyny 
I'm a misogynist for saying women's actions don't have to be influenced exclusively by men?

Troll harder

I'm a misogynist for saying women's actions don't have to be influenced exclusively by men?

Troll harder

Troll harder
its not trolling and my actions arent influenced by the actions of men but we live in patriarchy you cant just not participate. it permeates through every aspect of life and i dont think you realize  this but no one on this planet does exactly what they want, we all bend to the will of others.

Troll harder
its not trolling and my actions arent influenced by the actions of men but we live in patriarchy you cant just not participate. it permeates through every aspect of life and i dont think you realize  this but no one on this planet does exactly what they want, we all bend to the will of others.

Back
Top Bottom