Why Do you buy/collect Jordans/Shoes?

Its always the new dudes that come in here and try to start a post with a really vague question. Its like going into a cooking school and asking all the chefs why do you like to cook? You are better off posting some ghetto jewelry, a toddler latino rapper, free magazine links, or pics of Kim Kardashian. I'm just sayin'...

Its always the new dudes that come in here and try to start a post with a really vague question. Its like going into a cooking school and asking all the chefs why do you like to cook? You are better off posting some ghetto jewelry, a toddler latino rapper, free magazine links, or pics of Kim Kardashian. I'm just sayin'...

roll.gif
harsh with the comments

because im a basketball junkie.

at first i didnt like jordan because im a Laker fan who loves magic johnson so it was kinda of a territorial thing but i grown to respect mj as a competitor and a leader. so in honor of him i started collecting and buying jordans.

because im a basketball junkie.

at first i didnt like jordan because im a Laker fan who loves magic johnson so it was kinda of a territorial thing but i grown to respect mj as a competitor and a leader. so in honor of him i started collecting and buying jordans.

Originally Posted by guzmanti

is it for the look. the style? the need to have them?

why do you buy/collect shoes?

All of the above!!!!!

I dont know what I'd do without them.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by guzmanti

is it for the look. the style? the need to have them?

why do you buy/collect shoes?

All of the above!!!!!

I dont know what I'd do without them.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom