Why Do you buy/collect Jordans/Shoes?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was going to make a new thread. Since I was just speaking about people collecting video games on Racketboy more than people on NT collects shoes.

But I think originally, the obsession comes from showing off for others. The attention/approval of others.
Then it just becomes a habit that many feel they need to keep up after that initial stage.
I think that initial approval is still there, but I don't think that is the only reason why folks do it.
i would agree. its to show off. to turn heads. to get a compliment.
then its half showing off and half the obsession of having something rare, or something that other do not have.

well......these are my reasons.
now i just have the want to have multiple fresh pairs. i grew into feeling that, "if some one is wearing a nice fresh set of clothes, you kill it with that set of browned up floppy laced pair of garbage running shoes you are wearing. a frech pair of sneakers can make or break your outfit"

and as far as showing off and turning heads..........i've never been able to do it. although i'm constantly staring at other cats feet. but maybe no one looks at my feet cause i'm a 270lbs white dude with his wife and kids. i don't rock my J's anymore, just my dunks. maybe they aren't dunkles, hunters or Heiny's but i like what i got and i keep them hella fresh.

Back
Top Bottom