Why do you love ur city?

Providence, RI

We get snow storms.
We get 90+ degree (Fahrenheit) weather.
We get everything in between the two.
Providence has a dope definition.
All types of businesses and they are close to each other (physically).
Many walks of life.
Easy to find/step out of your comfort zone.
Great city 
smokin.gif

va beach.

-great place to raise kids

-pretty good asian population

-the beach.

other than that its boorrrrrrrringggggg.  no sports teams, a crappy nightlife, close minded people. 

im ready to leave for the big city.

NYC

-4 seasons
-the food
-my accent
-like how people mind their own business
-always something to do no matter the time
-free concerts in the parks that the city puts on (concert life in general is huge here, no matter who you want to see they will be here if anywhere)

My borough in particular Staten Island

-the right amount of city without being completely dirty. (sorry other boroughs :lol:)
-large population but also small in terms of mutual friends
-a short ferry ride to Manhattan and Brooklyn for all nights out/events there

I'm from si to it's got pretty good neighborhoods for raising kids I'd say.. And Staten Island is also one hell of a car show u will see any kinda car here from ur everyday honda to nsx to the new skylines on the reg and lambos ferrais and bugattis u can see it all here lol

this thread should be changed to why do you love your region, with all of this "DMV" love

NYC -
Sports
Food
Women (Latinas :evil:)
Culture
Fashion
Hip-Hop

There's literally no place like it in the world, especially in the summer. Love my hometown :nthat:

DMV

Clean
Great place to raise your kids.
Other than that, i'm tired of it.

Latin Women alone is more than enough to move to NYC. Hopefully I make it there! That's all I want out of life. To be a New Yorker.

Public transport - Puts Chicagos to shame. Here it is a task to find a place close to a train station.
Latin Women :smokin
Neighborhoods that feel like different cities in and of themselves.
Fashion. Tired of being big fish in a small pond. Chicago ****** don't touch me.

Need that in my life b

Last edited:
If we are talking about state IL isnt even in the running. Chicago or even Cook County could be its own state. Most people outside of Chicago so desperately want it to be. Many laws that republicans claim don't work outside of chicago have to be abided by the whole state (like the gun ban). In fact expect to see hella confederate flags if you are more than an hour south of Chicago.

If you see how issues are voted on the Republicans take a lot of Ls cuz Chicago is Democrat.

Because of poker, mountains and endless ( . Y . )

Houston
Our weather (prefer heat over everything)
Night life
FOOD
Our Music and culture (Screw, swangs, slang, candy, etc)
Our accents
Everybody wants to be from here.
laugh.gif
adds to my Houstonian pride
3rd coast gotta love my city we do our own thang down here.

slab on 3s or 4s fifth wheel and grill candy paint $5000 worth of music in the trunk raise it up let the neon glow 

screw drank (drake) 
laugh.gif
 = Big Moe 

also the fact that people feel that we all still ride horses some do but not all never rode in my life

our thick pretty lady's

RIP screw pimp c (CHURCH) fat pat big hawk big Mafioso big melo gator clip d the list go on and on 
mean.gif

3rd coast gotta love my city we do our own thang down here.
slab on 3s or 4s fifth wheel and grill candy paint $5000 worth of music in the trunk raise it up let the neon glow 
screw drank (drake) :lol:  = Big Moe 
also the fact that people feel that we all still ride horses some do but not all never rode in my life
our thick pretty lady's

RIP screw pimp c (CHURCH) fat pat big hawk big Mafioso big melo gator clip d the list go on and on :smh:

Straight like that

Back
Top Bottom