Why do you love ur city?

I always thought those apartments were ballin as hell. The ones with the lower part being a parking ramp. If you see them in person below that is a damn area for tenants to park their boats. :pimp:

Seattle:
Skyline at night from alki beach
mountain 45 minutes east and desert 1.5 hour drive
people are very nice
the seafood is :smokin
we got floating bridges :smokin
our superbowl parade had 700k people, Seattles population is something like 650k :lol:

Last edited:
Seattle:
Skyline at night from alki beach
mountain 45 minutes east and desert 1.5 hour drive
people are very nice
the seafood is
smokin.gif

we got floating bridges
smokin.gif

our superbowl parade had 700k people, Seattles population is something like 650k
laugh.gif
the seattle dog
variying neighborhoods west seattle, cetral district, north seattle, southend, cap hill
schools, microsoft, boeing, starbucks, amazon, google & nordstrom for jobs, also all the tech companies have huge campuses
its not too big. & travel magazine named it #1 city to live in, in the US, and #2 in north america. Seattle, & we just won a supre bowl. 206
and girls ive been in: chinese, vietnamese, thai, philipino, various white, german, elsalvadorian, burmese, greece, japanese we got diversity like no other!

Last edited:
Man I really wanted to.

But me and wifey just came back from vacation a couple months ago.

Went house shopping there, looked at a few areas (Ocean Pointe, Hawaii Kai, Kapolei... ect)... and the average price for the houses we were looking for the same amount of square footage we own here is between $900,000 and $1.1 Million.

:x
Yea its crazy....My grandma had bought a house in Hawaii Kai for 115k back in the day..... We don't see prices like that anymore down here lol 

Found one of the most beautiful house we have ever seen..... viewing Hanauma Bay :wow: :x :smokin

Over $2 Million Dollars! :smh:

From the East Bay, so I associate mostly with Oakland and San Francisco

-BART

-A's, Giants, Warriors, Sharks, Niners have been doing well recently. Don't really pay attention to the Raiders =(

-diversity of culture is easy to recognize

-Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge are always fun to marvel at

-SF skyline and the Embarcadero are lovely at night

-Perfect weather year-round

-hyphy movement

-cozy cozy cozy

Last edited:
Nyc man it the way to go... Capital city of the world... Birth place of the greatest of the great are here... Plus the food the buildings and everything else this city has to offer...

Because we got the largest flagpole in the country haha.......Because we're the Bratwurst Capital of the World.

I think we have more WI pride than any single city though.

Atlanta!

We got the Bishes

WE GOT THE BAD BISHES!!

Great city, affordable housing.

You can have a city atmosphere or a country atmosphere.

Magic City, DOA...

Busiest Airport in THE WORLD

We're becoming the new Hollywood

Did I mention the Bishes?

Last edited:
Dog i aint neva heard anyone say they wnna b from houstom lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont no body wanna have anything to do with Houston, pa
lspaeseokngbzr594qgv.jpg

Using a pic of Steve Francis :lol: ? This is like Bill O'Reilly/CNN blaming rap for people's problems while referencing Nelly and Fabolous with band-aids & throwbacks. Nique pretty much answered everything though.

San Diego may be the lone city in the US I've never heard anything bad about. Will have to take a trip about there sometime.

LA

In no particular order
the weather
the women
the food
the diversity of the two prior and culturally
the vast amount of different neighborhoods with completely different feels
the beaches
The Lakers, Dodgers and Kings
proximity to Vegas

LA

In no particular order
the weather
the women
the food
the diversity of the two prior and culturally
the vast amount of different neighborhoods with completely different feels
the beaches
The Lakers, Dodgers and Kings
proximity to Vegas

Being close to Vegas..... If only nyc was closer lol

Being in Silicon Valley (San Jose area)

-Standard of living here is absolutely incredible.
-So many top-notch employers around, especially if you're interested in a tech company (Facebook, Apple, Google, Tesla, you name it, it's probably here).
-Diversity
-One hour away from San Francisco
-A perfect place no matter where you are in life- whether you're a 20-something or if you're older and raising your family.
-Great weather

A few cons:
-The cost of living is absurdly high here.
-Given so many people are working, it feels like a very stressful place.
-There are lots of great restaurants here but I still feel it's lacking a little bit.

Last edited:
I always thought those apartments were ballin as hell. The ones with the lower part being a parking ramp. If you see them in person below that is a damn area for tenants to park their boats. :pimp:

Wow I used to pass by here almost daily and never realized you could park your boat in Marina City. I didnt even give a **** about the building until recently when I was told it was the first building-city in the west.

View media item 1014956

:lol: learn something every day. What do you mean it was the first building in the west?

I was watching the movie collateral last night and its made in LA and while watching it it shows los angeles and in my head im like wow i remember being there for this or driving theu that area too

Its soo cool to see places in movies where u have been

It made me love my city even more than i already do

I really appreciate being a angelino :smokin

Why do u love ur city?

you in northridge doe

city-building. IDK what to call it but it was the first time they put an entire nieghborhood into one building in the western hemisphere. The place has stores and all that. You can theoretically never leave.

NYC

-4 seasons
-the food
-my accent
-like how people mind their own business
-always something to do no matter the time
-free concerts in the parks that the city puts on (concert life in general is huge here, no matter who you want to see they will be here if anywhere)

My borough in particular Staten Island

-the right amount of city without being completely dirty. (sorry other boroughs :lol:)
-large population but also small in terms of mutual friends
-a short ferry ride to Manhattan and Brooklyn for all nights out/events there

Last edited:
Boston:

Sports teams 
smokin.gif

History

Universal sense of pride

4 seasons

Back
Top Bottom