Why do you still buy J's?

With all the different color ways of jordan( Olympic VI's) and complaint of poor construction of the shoe and the poor material used. My question is why doyou still enjoy buying Jordan Shoes?

as much as i would love to stop i just can't. i am fed up with jordan brand. they put out some mad garbage and some heat occasionally. one word...addiction!

why do people still wear Air force ones ??? thats the question eventhough this isnt the nike retro thread

Originally Posted by TheSource408

With all the different color ways of jordan( Olympic VI's)
This is not a problem for everyone. Not everyone needs to get it the same old same old every time.

i stopped. i only occasionally buy models that i really like. the last were the fire red and black cat 3's. further more i dont think the cdp wont rise invalue any for all the collectors lookin to make $1000 off of them years down the line. i just hope everyone buyin them really love the shoes and gettin theirsatisfaction from wearling them

Its almost all i know been copping jays since i was a kid.... Plus even tho most NTers would disagree i actually like sum of the new colors that JB has beendropping

I only get the OG retroes. I should stop buying kicks in general and invest on other goods that has more liquid value. Buy my sz 8 CDP AJ XVII .

i collect cause i love the shoes and the player. it makes me mad some of the trash they release and how they execute releases, but i will continue to buy JBbrand until they quit, i go completely broke, or die.

I will admit, I'm a hypebeast, the majority stuff that JB puts out I buy and I can say that's probably 90% of that stuff, don't come and tell meits the wrong thing or this and that, in the end I bought the shoes and I'm going to wear them, you did nothing to help me get them, I earned it with mymoney,and the simple sollution is, you don't like them, don't buy them point blank, everyone has there own opinion, but also everyone has there ownstyle.

Because I want to buy the OGs I missed out during my childhood

Quality-wise, what can I say; replicas can never overtake the Originals. I can make a list of all the imperfections found on most retro models however, I stillbuy them because most OG's I desire from 85-94 are past their prime and can't be worn occasionally. If JB retroed my most sought after shoes, I'dstill buy regardless of the minor/drastic alterations.

As for the OLY VI's and Fusions, I say let those misguided folks buy those gimmicky products...easy pass
smh.gif

so in 10 years.....and i look back.....i wont have any regrets......imagine if all of you could go back 10 yrs......and be able to get all the releases thatyou wanted....thats why im getting most of the releases in the color i like.....so even if i dont wear them in a couple of years.....i can use it as a trade toget other jordans i want.......

because of the love i have for the sneakers
i enjoy buying and wearing them, as lonq as the material is qud and
since i'm in high school, to look fresh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

as much as i would love to stop i just can't. i am fed up with jordan brand. they put out some mad garbage and some heat occasionally. one word... addiction!

Yup priety much sums it up for me.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I will admit, I'm a hypebeast, the majority stuff that JB puts out I buy and I can say that's probably 90% of that stuff, don't come and tell me its the wrong thing or this and that, in the end I bought the shoes and I'm going to wear them, you did nothing to help me get them, I earned it with my money,and the simple sollution is, you don't like them, don't buy them point blank, everyone has there own opinion, but also everyone has there own style.
Couldnt agree more!

Back
Top Bottom