Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

Originally Posted by derryj3

lol @ dirty taking over the duties for this thread. Jrose lol, you still a teacher man? like, in real life?
not really..
I haven't unbanned anyone...although I almost did with one..until I checked out their profile.
indifferent.gif

that's why I replied again with.
it's funny to see people stating that they've been good...but when I access their profile... they've got a laundry list of warnings and rule violations.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^so you're quoting something that was already a rule violation, huh?
dirty its time for you to pull out the sniper
naa.. no need...no one's being egregious...

honestly...I understand rule violations...sometimes you just slip up... but when you're blatant about it....that's when I take issue....I take it tomean that you have no respect for.
1. the board
2. other members
3. the staff
...that's why my one of my own personal views is that anyone who purposely circumvents the profanity filter get an automatic 1 month suspension.

I give people a lot of chances here...but don't mistake my generosity for weakness

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by thagreatj

see gettin ignored again. fam aint suppose to do eachother.
02/20/08 by holdenmichael
BAN Reposted someone else's insult:...

so in my 4 years of NT, i got one name banned FOREVER for postin a mixtape song. and was banned for a i believe a week for quotin an insult?

I dont think in comparison to the others who have got their names back i should still be banned.

Jrose said get at him in a year, its been over 3???

I was banned during the '05 NBA playoffs when the Wizards were losing to the Bulls. I called the Wizard players a bad name, and was banned byholdenmichael. I feel that displaying my love and dedication to my hometown team in a time of frustration is only normal and is no reason for banishment.JordanPP30 was my first NT name and it is also my AIM SN and even my friends call me PP30. I joined in 2003 and i want other NTers to look at my profile andsee that. LOL. I got my current name from Sais and that girl we all used to love - Chinayeyez (sp?) but it is not the same. I have dreamed for 3 years tosomehow wake up and post as JordanPP30. So i beg you to un-ban my name and let me enjoy NT in my original state ! Like Obama says - YES YOU CAN !

400block was my name and i want it back i know i have contributed to nt a couple years ago with my avys that i made for everyone. i don't think i'vegotten a warning besides the avy being too big which is yukus fault adding all that extra size from god knows where. i think i deserve my name back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I think Dirtylicious accidentally put me on ignore or something...
again I say....
I would think that if you have a serious rule violation resulting in a suspension of any sort in the past 6 months... it probably be best for you to not even try to ask.
and really...I should suspend your current SN for a month....since you were banned on 11/22/08 with your old SN..and started immediately postingwith your backup SN the same day.

Back
Top Bottom