Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

JRose all I want is my avy back. Is that so much to ask?
nerd.gif

I'll pay closer attention to the avy limit and whatnot.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

amj237

One day I logged on and it said I have been banned. I didn't get a PM, explanation, nothing.
frown.gif

Not one admin would admit to banning me. I don't know how it got banned. Just logged on and it was not letting me on.I want it back becuase it was my first name and I love it. I like this name, but I would like my other one back.

Then I could have 2 Screen names. And that would be cool. I like AirMikeJordan237. The 7 is after Mike Vick. Which shouldn't warrant reinstatement but %$# why not
pimp.gif

I want to hear my man rell....he has had like 5 names banned
nerd.gif
your previous SN is active.

[h2]http://amj237.u.yuku.com[/h2]
[h2]amj237's Details[/h2]

http://amj237.u.yuku.com
  • Local stats
    • Date Joined: 05/11/07
    • Total Posts: 2211
    • Kudos: 1
  • Global stats
    • Date Joined: 05/10/07
    • Total Posts: 2222
    • Kudos: 1
[h3]Notes:[/h3]11/15/07 by Method Man
UNBAN Banned by Yuku switch

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

JRose all I want is my avy back. Is that so much to ask?
nerd.gif

I'll pay closer attention to the avy limit and whatnot.
Ok.

JR5

Dirty... I know we agreed on the whole 6 months thing... But I only got 2 warnings ( that I can remember ).

When can I officially get my name back??

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I only had one banned SN, it was AirJules237...I would like it back and possibly as just AirJules.
please get this dude a new screen name, some of his topics are too contradictory
laugh.gif

How do you get a new name?

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Chriskickz15------KingCrux, cuz some dude was posting prono....and it seem like their werent mods around so then everyone was making dumb topics to save him, I made one, and I got banned the next morning.

Airchris15- Tagging Bang***s on one of my topics

I like my current name thou, But if possible go head and reinstate them, for future usage
pimp.gif
Well??

Chriskickz IMO was banned for no reason, Only because I made a Topic, What do you prefer Tacos or Burrito's?...Im pretty Sure I didnt get a PM...I triedPMing but no one responded...

And I Feel I want it Back, because it would be cool, to have 2 SN's just in case, something goes wrong, forget password, and Also Chriskickz is my name foreverything.

VintageFits - only banned once, by holden

I shared some tips on finding licensed music.
ILL KEEP MY PIRACY TIPS TO MYSELF FROM NOW ON!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

FreshProduct:
Got banned because I called out someone, since then, everything between me and this person has been fine. I barely even post anymore because you can't really express yourself on this site without some noob wanting to argue with you. Numerous times I have received hate PM's and threats ("I'm gonna make your shoulders clap"
nerd.gif
) just because I keep it real and because I don't show love to the "brother man" (as someone told me
smh.gif
).. The way I am on here is the same way I am in reality. I voice my opinion, if I get %$$@ for it, then I'll defend my opinion (I don't say anything off the wall or offensive though). Anyway, while I have been on ProduccionFrescos, I've gotten banned for things like "discussing illegal file sharing" ..like, wth?
alien.gif
I don't even say much anymore because of the e-fear I have for Holdenmichael and Dirtylicious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*catches breath*

o man, you made my night, Jay.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dirty... I know we agreed on the whole 6 months thing... But I only got 2 warnings ( that I can remember ).

When can I officially get my name back??
3...and you're lucky the 1st one was caught by Holden and not me
11/17/08 by Dirtylicious
WARNING warning - use of abbreviated cursing and purposely circumventing profanity filter

09/26/08 by holdenmichael
WARNING posted a pic' of marijuana in the "Random cell pics" thread

09/22/08 by holdenmichael
WARNING personal attack
every warning or rule violation resets your "probation"

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FreshProduct:
Got banned because I called out someone, since then, everything between me and this person has been fine. I barely even post anymore because you can't really express yourself on this site without some noob wanting to argue with you. Numerous times I have received hate PM's and threats ("I'm gonna make your shoulders clap"
nerd.gif
) just because I keep it real and because I don't show love to the "brother man" (as someone told me
smh.gif
).. The way I am on here is the same way I am in reality. I voice my opinion, if I get %$$@ for it, then I'll defend my opinion (I don't say anything off the wall or offensive though). Anyway, while I have been on ProduccionFrescos, I've gotten banned for things like "discussing illegal file sharing" ..like, wth?
alien.gif
I don't even say much anymore because of the e-fear I have for Holdenmichael and Dirtylicious.
[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*catches breath*

o man, you made my night, Jay.

On the low I was dying laughing when I read that but i didnt wanna blow up his spot
roll.gif

Sorry Jay i still luff you.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can't be a sarcastic comedian 24/7[/color]
mad.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

On the low I was dying laughing when I read that but i didnt wanna blow up his spot
roll.gif

Sorry Jay i still luff you.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn dre[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

happy.gif
oh, and the reason being I've somewhat outgrew this sn... in like 9th grade
laugh.gif

and
my other SN is great for promotion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IT'S A TRAP

I just want crank dat niketalk back... I like the name, it's very funny to me and I lol at it whenever I read it. I lost it in a PYP where I posted a picof some cat who's hairline/braid combo looked like christmas ham and mods didn't like my sense of humor. I really do like the name though, it'shularious to me.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I lost it in a PYP where I posted a pic of some cat who's hairline/braid combo looked like christmas ham and mods didn't like my sense of humor. I really do like the name though, it's hularious to me.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember this! HILARIOUS indeed.
roll.gif

seeko7!!!!! I need it back because it is the original seeko and I have like 5,000+ posts. That was the name I started out on NT with and I think I got bannedfor quoting a picture or something minor like that. Man.. I had that s/n since 8th or 9th grade. Cant remember.

happy.gif
oh, and the reason being I've somewhat outgrew this sn... in like 9th grade
laugh.gif

and
my other SN is great for promotion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

holden banned me for aiding in illegal/unethical actions of bootlegging. just got unbanned yesterday
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...d-You-.html#reply-4182266
hes been unbanned from the same incident/thread
I've stated my name, mod who banned me, reason, reason why I'd like it back, and a supporting argument
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
give me like 5 sns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom