Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

because erupt107th is my psn ID and it would make things easier.
I used to be known in the S&T now only clippers/Angels fans know me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Plus, i haven't been warned since.(i was banned in june of '07)
Only been banned once, I'll stay away from repeating jokes in the pyp.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Because I'm a pillar of the community.
Gimme that ' JayGunna' back
*thumbs up

No riding but I have to cosign. One of the most knowledgeable football heads I know. S and T would be a lot different w/o his presence.

i want my OG name back.

Sik Wit It.

i think i got banned for flaming in the wdywt thread, although its been years so i dont remember.
i also had Sik the Sequel banned for posting "inappropriate" pictures in a halloween post, although i dont realy care about that name.

i would like my name back bc i like it lol, it had alot of posts and thats how everyone on NT still knows me as.

Sik Wit It.

ftw.

Originally Posted by JRose5

I haven't done this in about two years, I think, but in light of this post, What Mod Banned You?, I'm willing to reinstate one or up to five screen names, pending the approval of the other staff members. I just feel like being Santa Claus this year.

If you've never been banned then stay out of this post. I don't care if you haven't been banned.

Banned members,
laugh.gif
, why do you want your original or banned screen names back? Is it sacred? Does it give you your "real e-status" on NikeTalk? Is it because of your post count? Please give me your plea errrr reason on why you want your account reinstated. I was thinking
laugh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
of maybe granting someone's wish next month. Reponses such as "I got banned for no reason", "Insert the following names (Dirty, Bastitch, Jrose, Method Man, Cameron Nelson, Ceddie, shegotgame or any other moderator) didn't like me and banned me for no reason" or the like won't be taken seriously and will be subjected to deletion.

How many times were you banned? How many names did you have before your current name? I want to hear your honest to God
laugh.gif
truth.
roll.gif

Oh yeah state your name you want to be reinstated.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyone PMing me or any other moderator or administrator will be automatically ignored.

JR5

I was banned twice- both times for cursing I believe. Actually, they banned Free The Chief because I posted my music video that had cursing in it. I thinkthat's a fairly weak way to go out, given the status quo around here, but I'm not tripping. I just want Free The Chief back because it represented themajority of my NT "career". Before I made Free The Chief, I thought the same about "Rilla speaking". But since people just know me by myreal life nickname on here, I don't feel I need either of them back per say. I would like them back for the sake of nostalgia though, but that's really the only reason I have. I don't post as much as I usedto so I don't really need anything to beat the post limit. I'm not putting up numbers like that anymore. And I don't rock the boat nearly as muchso I don't need a back up name just in case
nerd.gif
. I just want my old legacies back, so to speak. Plus, the phrase "Free The Chief" means somethingto me and a few others here. "Rilla speaking..." was what I used to say when I posted on my boys screen name to avoid confusion, then I applied formy own, so that's what I used as my name. I liked it
embarassed.gif
. Also, I think it's rather condescending to make this post in this manner, but whatever. Thisis like trying to explain to Simon Cowell why you deserve to make it to Hollywood. I can tell from your tone in your OP that you are doing this more foramusement then as a "public service" if you will, but it is what it is I guess.

i don't know what i like the most about this thread. whether it's the begging or the cats dissing their own screen names.

Ok....here's my run down.

I forget my OG name that I made, but I made a new one, JFKTV. I was first suspended by Method Man because of the Boston Celtics winnin' the NBA Finals, andI said I was happy for KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen.....thing is, I made the thread in General and I got suspended for a week.

The day after I got suspended, my roommate [who also used to be on NT] made a thread flamin' the mods and admins, and that made my suspension into apermanent ban. [I had nothin' to do with it, I didn't even find out until my week was up....].

So I made the Primavera Vills name...it's another alias I go by. This name got banned in a PYP when I "personally attacked" some dood bysayin' he looked like a bearded female....but it was nothin' personal and he laughed it off. After I talked to Meth, he changed my ban into a 1 monthsuspension...so I was happy. While servin' my suspension, I posted a few times on the name Obi Wan Kobe....that name shortly got banned.

I would just like if JFKTV was unbanned, but if that means that Primavera Vills will get banned, then forget it. I've grown accustomed to thismoniker/screen name.

I want my name TTARD25 back. Why was I banned? Funny story!

I was in a post about some subliminals in a Pharrel Song and I was like "hey post a link to the subliminals..." and *BOOM!* I get banned forrequesting copywritten music.

Why should I be reinstated? because that was stupid, thats why.
laugh.gif

Another reason? I miss that sn, I had it since I was in the 8th grade, ahhh the good old days. Think of it as a graduation gift to me.

but yeah my great grandmother called me ChirpingCrickets and she is now passed away
frown.gif

RIP

if u guys are not touched by this story and unban my name then u guys must have NO SOUL

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I only had one banned SN, it was AirJules237...I would like it back and possibly as just AirJules.
please get this dude a new screen name, some of his topics are too contradictory
laugh.gif

How do you get a new name?

Shut up.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^so you're quoting something that was already a rule violation, huh?
dirty its time for you to pull out the sniper
naa.. no need...no one's being egregious...

honestly...I understand rule violations...sometimes you just slip up... but when you're blatant about it....that's when I take issue....I take it to mean that you have no respect for.
1. the board
2. other members
3. the staff
...that's why my one of my own personal views is that anyone who purposely circumvents the profanity filter get an automatic 1 month suspension.

I give people a lot of chances here...but don't mistake my generosity for weakness

word? i mean on my very first s/n i admit i probably shouldn't have gotten in argument with the person i did and i ended up slipping up, but i used a wordthat was used frequently by other posters without so much as a warning at what made it worse for me, i had been active for 3 years without so much as a warningand was permabanned without warning, wassup with that? i though 3 years of good behavior would have at least gotten me some sort of e-clout

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Jays4Life

Banned November 06 in the music forum because Cant Ban The Snowman (
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) leaked early and someone said they had it. I posted "PM SENT" and was banned. I see similar things happen all the time with people posting "shoot me a PM" in General and in music, with no repercussions, I think it was 100% unfair.

this is only my 2nd name
a free mixtape
grin.gif

plenty z share links are posted all the time, with mods in the actual threads
grin.gif

exactly my point

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Jays4Life

Banned November 06 in the music forum because Cant Ban The Snowman (
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) leaked early and someone said they had it. I posted "PM SENT" and was banned. I see similar things happen all the time with people posting "shoot me a PM" in General and in music, with no repercussions, I think it was 100% unfair.

this is only my 2nd name
a free mixtape
grin.gif

plenty z share links are posted all the time, with mods in the actual threads
grin.gif

exactly

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I would like my og sn back, balla96.

I was banned because someone (mayor) told a mod I was trolling when i was posting under another sn, cassie...something, I forget the rest of the sn. Anyways, I only used it to post/talk to other people who knew who I was in the LPC RPG game threads. Also, I haven't had any prior warnings/offenses on NT prior to that and since then I've been on good behavior and provided productive posts on NT. I asked holden if he could reinstate it, and he told me to pm method but I never got response. If I could get that name back that would be cool.

IMADINOSAUR rawrr!!!11

I vote Pookieman to get his SN back. He's at least a chill guy on NT.

I also want ZoDogg to get his back as well. Sports forum isn't never the same without dude staying Kobe-hatin'.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom