Why Does Feminism Scare You?

Maybe cops, landlords, assorted grifters, and finance bros for me. That's about it though.
This probably isn't right but for me men who work as debt collectors. People talking to u all kinds ways for you to collect someone else's money to make more or less what u could make delivering pizzas. Idk maybe there's more money in it than I realize.

He thought he was being slick with the brick layer comment. Nobody wakes up and gives their kids the pep talk how they can be everything they want to be. Aim for the sky. You can even be a brick layer. :lol: :lol:

Women aren't fighting for the jobs unexceptional men have. That ain't it.:lol::lol::lol:
There's more to being a brick layer than laying. It's engineering. You would have nothing w/o them.

There's more to being a brick layer than laying. It's engineering. You would have nothing w/o them.

Yea im sure they contribute to our infrastructure and what not and so do garbage men. But when I mention equality in job opportunities for women that's not what I'm referring to.

I'm talking about leadership positions, equality in career advancement, white collar positions dominated by rich white men, Representation in politics, etc

But dude wanted to have a conversation about laying concrete. :rofl: :smh:

The engineers are another story, but I doubt the construction engineers and architects are the ones doing the hard labor. Women should be encouraged to take on those positions.

Last edited:
59A76051-356D-4546-A1FD-70F61EAC1EC7.gif

I don't have a problem with feminism.

but I do think the gap between what Feminists say women want...
and the revealed preference of what women choose.

has made reactionary constatives like Kevin Samuels, Jordan Petersons ect millions of dollars.

has made reactionary constatives like Kevin Samuels, Jordan Petersons ect millions of dollars.

Never thought i would see Jordan Peterson and Kevin Samuels in the same sentence :lol:

The people talking about 2 parent household and strong family unit can't even get themselves to admit that a man being off work with his wife is a good thing. Clowns.:lol:

Maximum paid leave for both men and women is a win win for all parties involved, unless like I said...the man is expected not to help.

As the main person advocating for the preservation of two parent nuclear families, no where in the thread did I say I was against paid family leave for both sexes. Not even sure who brought it up.

So feminists say women want more money , when in reality women want less?

Give me an example, i know it's gonna be bs but I'll play along.

So feminists say women want more money , when in reality women want less?

Give me an example, i know it's gonna be bs but I'll play along.

Take body positivity for example.
It is totally true that the patriarchy has cause a great deal of psychological harm to women and the perception of their own bodies.

but as the body positivity movement has spread, society if anything has become much MORE fixated on men's bodies and physical appearance.
we are more exposed than ever to what women want in men physically.

and If you listen to popular music, you need to be 6 foot 6, have a 6 pack and a 16 inch penis. :lol:
and combine that with women's desire for men to be productive, leaders, high earners ect.

the standard for men is higher than ever.

according to the NHS there has been a 70% rise in eating disorders among men and steroid use has quadrupled.

So if you're a young man observing this;

- women's self perception is higher than ever, they are all Queens, they are 10's regardless of their weight.
- it's become totally verboten for men to express any desire for physical fitness. -
- its totally cool to mock men who don't meet those standards as ****bois, brokebois ect

the standards for men are more stringent than ever

is it any wonder why we've seen a rise in incels,
or dudes like Kevin Samuels or Jordan Peterson railing against feminists?

you could argue that this is totally just, and men should just have to deal with the shoe being on the other foot.
and I might even agree. but the gap creates space for weird ideologies to take hold in young men.

Yea im sure they contribute to our infrastructure and what not and so do garbage men. But when I mention equality in job opportunities for women that's not what I'm referring to.

I'm talking about leadership positions, equality in career advancement, white collar positions dominated by rich white men, Representation in politics, etc

But dude wanted to have a conversation about laying concrete. :rofl: :smh:
I was apart of project that built basketball & roof. Both times the project were women. Drawing up the design, measuring, weeding, etc. The only thing they & the other girls had a hard time doing was lifting the cement & shingles. You speak has if women aren't equipped t sweating from their brow, & they are. Women aren't fragile, they're handicapped.

I was apart of project that built basketball & roof. Both times the project were women. Drawing up the design, measuring, weeding, etc. The only thing they & the other girls had a hard time doing was lifting the cement & shingles. You speak has if women aren't equipped t sweating from their brow, & they are. Women aren't fragile, they're handicapped.

I'm saying we need equal representation in what you described. Your anecdotes aren't reality. More women should be civil engineers who lead projects like this. I never said women were fragile in fact I'm saying the opposite, they are just as capable of leading a construction crew. We should socialize our girls from a young age to pursue those fields. The gap is closing but we still have a long way to go.

I'm saying we need equal representation in what you described. Your anecdotes aren't reality. More women should be civil engineers who lead projects like this. I never said women were fragile in fact I'm saying the opposite, they are just as capable of leading a construction crew. We should socialize our girls from a young age to pursue those fields. The gap is closing but we still have a long way to go.
Closed or open, you'll still look down on them for being construction workers.

Take body positivity for example.
It is totally true that the patriarchy has cause a great deal of psychological harm to women and the perception of their own bodies.

but as the body positivity movement has spread, society if anything has become much MORE fixated on men's bodies and physical appearance.
we are more exposed than ever to what women want in men physically.

and If you listen to popular music, you need to be 6 foot 6, have a 6 pack and a 16 inch penis. :lol:
and combine that with women's desire for men to be productive, leaders, high earners ect.

the standard for men is higher than ever.

according to the NHS there has been a 70% rise in eating disorders among men and steroid use has quadrupled.

So if you're a young man observing this;

- women's self perception is higher than ever, they are all Queens, they are 10's regardless of their weight.
- it's become totally verboten for men to express any desire for physical fitness. -
- its totally cool to mock men who don't meet those standards as ****bois, brokebois ect

the standards for men are more stringent than ever

is it any wonder why we've seen a rise in incels,
or dudes like Kevin Samuels or Jordan Peterson railing against feminists?

you could argue that this is totally just, and men should just have to deal with the shoe being on the other foot.
and I might even agree. but the gap creates space for weird ideologies to take hold in young men.

All I read here is you blaming women for your inadequacies.

Basically dude is mad he has to put in work now to get fat women. That sounds like YOUR problem.

All I read here is you blaming women for your inadequacies.

Basically dude is mad he has to put in work now to get fat women. That sounds like YOUR problem.

Im not blaming women for anything. im not single, im just an observer.

obviously there are tons of men who blame women for their inadequacies.

but

I think you'd have to be pretty naive to think that there aren't a lot of women who want all the benefits of equality
AND want maintain the aspects of traditional relationships that benefit women.

and that's fine, but it's natural thats going to create some amount of backlash that guys like Kevin Samuels or Jordan peterson can exploit.

I did. Those dudes are cut from a very similar cloth and have an overlapping fanbase.

Really? :lol:

I mean they both wear fancy suits and have questionable views about women but as individuals and they seem very different.

Also wouldn’t you say Samuels fanbase is majority black folk and/or women? I don’t see the cross over there.

Really? :lol:

I mean they both wear fancy suits and have questionable views about women but as individuals and they seem very different.

Also wouldn’t you say Samuels fanbase is majority black folk and/or women? I don’t see the cross over there.
Nah I think when it comes to feminism/women’s issues they’re in close alignment. More Samuels fans might also be Peterson fans than the converse, but they definitely hit a lot of the same notes.

Back
Top Bottom